Chapter 20

Nathan's POV

Holly's pregnant. I'm so happy. The next morning I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I hopped out of bed and called for room service. They delivered a plate of pancakes a tube of whipped cream and strawberries. I put out one of the big pancakes onto the plate and made a love heart with bits of strawberries. I filled the middle of the heart with whipped cream and sprinkled some sugar over the top. I made holly a cuppa and carried it to the room on a tray.

I lay it on the night stand and leaned over to holly. I kissed her head and slowly shook her. She started to move about and rubbed her eyes. As soon as she took her hands away she smiled and her eyes opened. "Morning fiancé" she smiled. "Morning fiancé" I kissed her. "And morning baby Sykes" I said and rested my hand on her stomach. she put hers on top of mine and smiled. I picked up her breakfast and sat it on her lap once she'd sat up. "Aww" she said grabbing her phone. She took a picture and I'm guessing she's uploading it to twitter. She put her phone next to her and tucked into her pancakes.

After she ate we got ready and went home. Last night we decided to tell the boys and girls about the engagement but not the pregnancy. She's only 2 weeks nearly 3 so we don't want to jinx anything. Were gonna tell the fans about the engagement to but were not getting married till after the baby's born.

We pulled up outside the house and walked in hand in hand. When we went into the house and everyone was sitting on the sofas. We walked in and everyone looked at us and smiled. We decided to see how long it takes for someone to notice the ring.

2 hours after watching some films Amy suddenly gasps and everyone snaps there head toward her. I notice she's staring at Holly's hand and I smile. "You ok ame" I asked. "You two, OH MY GODDDD" she squealed jumping up and hugging us both. Everyone else just sat there staring. "What's going on" Max asked and Amy held up Holly's hand. Everyone looked shocked and then all the girls ran up to her looking at the ring. I smiled and then looked at Max who was smiling at me.

"Congrats mate" he said giving me and 'bro' hug. I thanked him and all the other boys came and congratulated us. I'm scared about him finding out she's pregnant though. That day was normal and we went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holly's POV

"Nathannnnnnnn" I called. I'm now 3 months pregnant and were gonna tell the boys and girls today then naths parents then mine. Hopefully they won't kill us. Obviously Sarah knows but other than Nath that's it. "What up babe" he asked. "Do you think I'm gonna get fat" I asked giggling. My feelings have been everywhere lately. Sometimes I'm happy and sometimes I'm sad. I'm happy today. Nathan laughed. "Well one you won't be fat you'll be pregnant" he said. "But I will need bigger clothes. That means I'll be fat" I said smiling.

"Well yea but it's not your fault" he said and I smiled. "Everyone's downstairs now. do you wanna go tell them" all of a sudden I became really nervous. I gulped and nodded. "Let's do this" I said as Nathan grabbed my hand. We walked down stairs and into the living room. Where yet again everyone was.

"Ermm guys we have something to tell you" Nathan said.

"Go ahead" max said looking interested.

"Well I-I-I" I stuttered. Nathan squoze my hand for reassurance.

"I'm pregnant" i said and looked around the room. Everyone looked a shocked but max just looked angry.

"YOU WHAT" he shouted at us.

"I'm pregnant" I whispered.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE STUPID ENOUGH TO GET PREGNANT AT YOUR AGE. YOU IRRESPONSIBLE LITTLE SLUT" he shouted.

"Woah, that's to far. She's not a slut ok" Nathan said back.

"YOU CAN SHUT UP YOU LITTLE DICK. YOUVE GOT MY LITTLE SISTER PREGNANT. SHES ONLY 20 YOUR ONLY 21" Max shouted again.

"MAX HES NOT A LITTLE DICK AND IT TOOK TWO OF US TO MAKE THIS BABY SO DONT JUST BLAME HIM" I shouted back.

"DONT BLAME HIM. I ONLY JUST ACCEPTED YOU BEING TOGETHER AND I SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIM IF HE GETS YOU PREGNANT YOU WONT BE TOGETHER" he shouted back.

"YOUR NOT SPLITTING US UP AGAIN. I LOVE HER AND I WILL LOVE OUR BABY. YOUR NOT DOING IT MAX" Nathan shouted back.

"SHES MY SISTER. ILL DO WHAT I LIKE" he shouted.

"SHES MY FIANCÉ" Nathan shouted back. Max pulled my arm and pushed my down onto the sofa nearly hitting my stomach on the table.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT SHES PREGNANT" Nathan shouted.

"Oh well, it'll be a good thing if she loses it. Probably turn out like a slut like her" max said.

"ARE YOU BEING FUCKING SERIOUS" Nathan shouted launching towards max but tom and seev stood up and held him back. "Ooo what's up nath, hit a nerve"max smirked as Nathan tried to get away from Tom and seev. "Nath, stop ok, just go upstairs" tom said. "NO, IM NOT LETTING HIM TALK ABOUT MY BABY LIKE THIS. NO WONDER NINA LEFT HIM. HES THE BIGGEST DICK EVER" Nathan shouted. This time Max launched towards Nathan but he got his arm free and punched max in the face. Nathan got free as max stumbled back and kicked him in the stomach.

Max fell to the floor as Nathan kicked him again.

"Nathan stop" I said he ignored me.

"NATHAN FUCKING STOP" I shouted. Nathan stopped and looked at me. He walked backwards leaving siva and jay to help Max. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door. As soon as we were out I fell into his arms in tears. He picked me up and carried me upstairs. "I've lost him now nath, he hates me" I cried.

"I'm sorry hol, this is all my fault" he said as he looked down in shame. I out my hand under his chin and got him to look at me. "Listen this isn't your fault. Max is a dick and we both made this baby. We will get through this together" I said. He smiled and kissed me. "I love you hol" "I love you to" "and we gave the scan today" Nathan smiled. "We get to see our baby for the first time". "Aww I can't wait" let's get ready.

I got ready and we walked downstairs through the living room past everyone into the kitchen. I got some food because I couldn't stop eating lately. Nath grabbed his car keys and we walked through the living room when tom called us. "Hol, nath" he asked. "Yea" I said walking into the living too.

"Where you going" Tom asked. "We have our first scan today" Nathan answered. "Oh, well good luck make sure you bring a picture back" tom smiled. I thanked him and we walked out.

We got to the hospital and we got called in straight away. We walked into the room and I lay down on the bed. "Holly George right" the nurse ask. I nodded. "And you are" she asked Nathan. "Nathan Sykes, the father" Nathan smiled. She smiled back and said "lift your top up for me sweetie" I lifted me top up and she squirted the jelly onto my belly. It was really cold. The put he scanner over my belly in search for out baby. She looked at the screen and smiled. She turned it round and pointed it out. "There's your baby"

I smiled and felt a tear run down my cheek. I looked at nath and he was crying to.

"I love you" he said she we got out the car. "I love you too" I said. We walked into the house and everyone was still sitting in the living room. "Show me the baby then" jay said standing up. I opened my bag and took out my scan picture. I handed it to jay and he looked at it smiling. He pasted it around the room and it got to max. He looked at it and ripped it up. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT" jay shouted max just smiled at him. "Its fine jay. We thought about that. We knew he would do that so we got a spare one, well 3 spare ones" Nathan said smiling as Max's smile dropped.

--------------------------------------------

Big jump I know but I'm gonna skip most of the pregnancy I'm. It gonna do month by month. I have some ideas for once holly gives birth. Thanks for the reads.

Stay beautiful.

Anna x