Chapter 5

Today is the day I'm going to visit max. Me and Nathan are going to pretend that we hate each other. The others know except for max and they all agree to go along with it. I'm so excited to see nath but I don't know if it's going to work. I hope it does.

I'm sitting outside the house about to go in. I'm going now. I walk up to the door and knock and max answered.

"Holly what the hell are you doing here"

"I came to see you idiot".

"Oh well why your here stay away from Nathan"

"Oh hasn't he told you, we broke up we had an argument and I don't plan on making up with him anything soon" I suddenly got serious. This is what a level drama does for you. Great acting skills.

Max just shrugged and let me in. So far so good.

I walked in and saw everyone sitting in the living room.

"Ugh what's she doing here" Nathan snapped.

"Came to see my brother don't even talk to me" I answered back. But Nathan winked at me it was so good to see him. Max looked at me shocked and everyone else joined in but they all knew what was going on.

"Do you want a drink" max asked I smiled.

"Yea tea please" I answered and I saw Nathan smile because he made me love tea.

Max left the room and Nathan jumped up and I ran over to him. "I love you" he said.

"I love you too" i smiled.

He kissed me and then we started to pretend we were having an argument

"It's all your fault anyway" I shouted

"No, don't bother blaming me bitch" he shouted back.

"Well it was your fault max even found out if it wernt for you I wouldn't have came to the hospital and we'd still be a secret" I snapped.

"Well I'm sorry for getting run over and wanted to see you" he said back.

"Ugh your so frustrating, you think your better than everyone else you don't care about anyone but yourself" I screamed.

"Well I definitely don't care about you anymore"

"Woah what's going on here"max asked.

"Your idiot friend" I shouted

"Your bitchy sister" Nathan answered.

"Ugh I hate you" I shouted and Nathan stormed out. We had all this planned and knew exactly what to say. I wanted to laugh but knew I couldn't.

Five minutes later my phone buzzed.

From. Nathan<3

That went well I think we had him fooled and btw your not really a bitch and I do care about you:) love you xx

To Nathan<3

Aha I didn't mean anything I said either. I love you to baby xxx

I heard a knock at the door. "Hol, you ok" it was max.

"Yea fine just keep that idiot away from me"

"What happened"

"It doesn't matter but max can I please come back it's doing my head in at home"

"Ok but were goin on tour for 6 months tomorrow do you want to come, scooter said it's ok"

"Yea sure, just make sure Nathan stays away from me" I replied. I was screaming inside.

"Ok I'll just go tell the others"

5 minutes later I got a text

From Nathan<3

It worked then👍

I was so happy now this is going to be unforgettable.