Chapter 14

Ariana's POV

who the hell does that little slut think she is? I had Nathan first. He loves me. He will always lover me. Even if he doesn't know it. I'll prove he does. I'll take him away from that bitch whatever it takes. She's also beat me up. She thinks she can do what she wants because max is her brother. I bet max paid him to be with her. She's ugly and fat and I'm beautiful and perfect. I hate her do much. Nathan will be mine!

Holly's POV

Surprisingly I haven't got any bruises from my little disagreement with Ariana. Just a scratch on my face nothing much. We haven't got any protection anymore which I'm kind of worried about but I have all the boys. I'm taking Jess shopping today for some sister bonding. She's waiting for me downstairs. I turned round to see Nathan snoring. I smiled to myself and then thought of a way to wake him up. I went into the bathroom and got the three sponges. I soaked the with water and got the flip from the draw. Yea it was Nathan's turn to film this week.

I turned the camera on and pointed it to me. "So guys nath won't wake up so here's my special method called "how to wake up you really really really lazy boyfriend" I put the flip on the draw so it was pointing at Nathan. I walked over to him and whispered "nath, get up babe" he just pushed my head away and carried in sleeping. I shrugged and walked grabbed the sponges and one by one threw them at him.

"I'm up" he shouted. I laughed. "Holly, why would you do that" he growled. "Your were being a lazy shit" I laughed. He stood up "come give me a hug" he smiled. "No nath don't even think about it" "oops to late" he wrapped his arms around me and I screamed. He looked over at the flip and saw it recording. He walked over to it picked it up and pointed it at himself. "Now that is how to get your girlfriend back after she wakes you up like that" he smiled and turned if the flip.

He walked back over to me still holding the flip and kissed me. We stood there for about 10minutes when we heard "hol,are you ready Jess is waiting". "Coming". Nathan looked at me "you didn't tell me Jess was here" "you knew we were going shopping" "yea but I haven't seen her for like 2 months" "well go and see her then" with that nath was out the door. I checked my appearance in the mirror and then followed downstairs. I walked down and Nathan and Jess were stood hugging. She looked over his shoulder and shouted "holly" and ran to me. We hugged for ages and then looked back at Nathan who was smiling and holding the flip. Jess waved and said hello.

"Nath were going see you later" I shouted. Nathan came walking through the door. He hugged Jess then came over to me. "Be careful ok, and if anything happens phone me strait away". I smiled and nodded. He kissed me and we walked out the door.

Me and Jess got to the shopping centre and first went to river island. We brought some tops but mostly jewlery. we walked around the shops for around an hour when we came across a shop called personalised. We walked in and there was watches, jewlerry, cases, bags and snap backs. I had to get one for Nathan. In going to get him 2 a joke one and a normal one. I equalled up to the counter. "Hi can I help you" the shopkeeper asked. "Hi can I order 2 snap backs" "yea of course what would you like on them" she asked. "On the first one can't I have hathan on it with a love heart and on the second one Sykes93 please" " yea they will only take like an hour so if you come back in about half 1 they will be done" "thanks" with that me and Jess walked out and went to Starbucks.

We ordered and sat down at a table.

"So hol, what's my brother like as a boyfriend cause if he's horrible I can beat him up"she smiled but looked deadly serious. "Sorry Jess but there won't be any beating involved. Nathan's like the sweetest person ever and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend" I smiled. She smirked. "What" I asked. "You know when you talk about him you go all red and then you look like your glowing"she smiled.i felt the heat rush to my cheeks. "And now your blushing"she laughed. "So what's Nathan like as a brother"i asked her. "Oh he's annoying and stupid but overall I love him" she smiled. Aww she a so cute.

The door then opened and Jess looked over at it and her face looked really annoyed. I turned round and there stood Ariana. From what Jess had told me they never got on and Ariana was always horrible to Jess. Jess is one of the sweetest people ever who could hate her. Ariana walked over to our table. "What" Jess scowled. "OMG Jess I haven't seen you for ages" Ariana squealed. "yea hasn't been long enough" Jess answered "excuse me" Ariana said. "Shut up ari, with your nice girl act. We all know that we never liked each other" because Ariana was famous there was a lot of people recording this. "Me and you hated each other. Well I hated you. I still hate you. You cheated on my brother with his best friend. Now your back to ruin his relation ship with Hol,your never gonna get him back so just walk away and stay out our lives. Yea your fans didn't know the reason you and Nathan broke up did they. Well now they do" Jess turned round to the cameras. "Your little miss perfect isn't so perfect cause Ariana Grande is a slut who cheated on my brother with his best friend and she can deny it but he caught them in his bed together" Jess grabbed my hand and stormed out. I looked at her shocked and she just hugged me.

Ariana's POV

I can't believe she said that she just told then me and Nathan agreed to keep that a secret. She's going to pay for that. I took out my phone and dialled his number. "that slut didn't say anything but I'm going to need you to get rid of his sister" "ok send me a picture of what she looks like" "ok bye" "bye babe" "bye".

Holly's POV

Me and Jess walked back to the shop to pick up the hats. I walked in and got them. Me and Jess headed back to the flat after that. We walked in and all the boys were sitting round the tv with it paused on e! "Your back come and see this" jay called. Me and Jess sat down.

Jess Sykes talks out about Nathan Sykes and Ariana Grande reason to split a couple of years ago. No-one knew the reason till now. Ariana cheated on Nathan with his bestfriend. Jess was ranting at Ariana telling her to drop the nice girl act and showing people the real Ariana. She's called her a slut and said " stay out out lives". According to Jess her and Ariana never got on and that she's back to ruin Nathan's new relationship with Holly George sister of his band mate. Holly was there with Jess but kept quiet. Jess didn't hold back in saying anything and later in stormed out taking holly with her.

Everyone looked at Jess and she just smiled. "It's wasn't my fault she was acting like we were bestfriends and she pissed me of do I snapped. We all just burst out laughing and went into a group hug!

---------------------------------------------

Ok so who was Ariana on the phone to! What's going to happen to Jess? how will people react to Ariana's secret.