Chapter 17

We got home and I went straight to the tv and switched on e! And guess what. I was top story. There headline was

'Holly George hits out at Ariana Grande'

Then I waited for the story.

Holly and The Wanted boys which consist of her boyfriend Nathan and her brother Max where leaving the airport today when they were spotted arguing with Ariana Grande. Ariana is Nathan's ex and we only found out that Ariana had cheated on Nathan a couple of days ago when his sister had a argument and revealed Ariana's secret.

Today we found out Ariana had sent holly a threatening text. We know this because holly said "you sent me that text" and Nathan went on to say " you decided to take it one step further and say your going to kill her". Nathan looked fuming when Ariana also said "I want my boyfriend he was mine first" and then she said something along the lines of "I'll get him back when she's gone". Max, Holly's brother, also added "touch my sister and you'll live to regret it"

So Ariana isn't the person you all thought she was. She's trying to steal Nathan back. She's not the perfect nice girl you all thought she was is she.

And with that the interview was over. They didn't even make anything up. Everything they said was true.

I went up to bed and Nathan came and joined me. He lay next to me and whispered. "We have the house to ourselves" in a seductive tone. i smiled and turned round. "Well now you can show me how much you love me" I winked. He climbed on top of me and started kissing down my neck and then up to my lips. He slip his hands down to the my short and pushed them down. I then did the same to him. He broke the kiss and pulled his top over his head and me following him. He lay back down on me and started kissing me passionately.

*half an hour later*

"That was the best time of my life" he panted.

"Well you sure showed me how much you loved me" I replied catching my breath. "I love you hol"

"I love you to nath"

After that I think we both went to sleep because when I woke up it was 9am in the morning. I got up and went for a shower. When I came back out nath was already up. I walked down stairs all the boys sitting around on the sofas. I went and sat next to Nathan and cuddled up to him. Tom looked over to me and winked. I gave him a confused look and he spoke. "Well lastnight the boys went out but I felt sick so I came home about 10 minutes later but it was sooo quiet. Where where you to" tom laughed.

"Ermm asleep" I replied giving Tom a death stare and mouthing 'shut it parker' to him. He just winked and changed the convosation. I cuddled into Nathan's chest and then my phone beeped. It was twitter.

@SivaTheWanted: aww look at the lovebirds 😉 @NathanTheWanted @hollygeorge94.

Along with a picture of me and nath sat here.

The next few days where boring it was just the same routine. Getting up eating going shopping or to the studio with the lads and then more eating. But I have been being sick in the mornings. I guess I'm coming down with something.

It's now Saturday and I'm going to meet Nathan's dad today. Nath doesn't see him that much because he lives in Scotland with his girlfriend.

"Nath wake up we need to get ready" I whispered. He just stirred and wouldn't wake up. I leaned down and placed my lips onto his. He immediately smiled and kissed back. "Can you wake me up like this every morning please" he asked and winked. I just rolled my eyes and then felt the urge to be sick. I ran to the toilet covering my mouth and then threw. I felt someone hold my hair up and when I turned round it was Nathan.

"Do you want me to cancel today" he asked. I shook my head. "No I want to meet your dad. Anyway his had been happened for two days now and it only happens in the morning" I told him. He nodded and I got up and brushed my teeth about ten times.

I went into the bedroom to get ready and then went to meet Nathan downstairs. "It's a four hour drive to Scotland are you sure you'll be ok" he asked. "Yes I'll be fine now come on" I laughed. It was sunny outside so I was wearing shorts and a belly top. "What time will we arrive" I asked. Well it's 9 now so between 1 and 2 it depends on the traffic really" he answered. He turned on the radio and Almost Is Never Enough was on. "Oh I forgot to ask how would you like to feature on a couple of our songs on our next album" Nathan asked like it was no big deal.

"Omg are you being serious" I shouted.

He smiled " is that a yes then" I nodded. He just laughed and we started singing almost is never enough together.

*4 hours later*

"Were here" nathan called and I looked out the window to see a little family house with a big garden and flowers round the edge. "This is cute" I smiled. "Aha come on then" I got out the car and Nathan walked round to my side. He grabbed my hand and walked up to the front door. "Are you nervous" he asked. "Yes" I nodded. "Don't be he'll love you trust me and Sarah likes everyone" Nathan told me.

He knocked on the door and a woman opened it. I'm guessing that's Sarah. "Nath, how are you" she smiled pulling him in for a hug. "I'm fine thanks how are you and dad" "were great come on in" she smiled. She seems nice. We walked in and Sarah les us into the living room. "Nath i haven't seen you for ages" a man said and hugged Nathan. "Good to see you too dad" he laughed. "Dad, Sarah this is holly my girlfriend"nathan told them pulling me forward so they could fully see me. "Hi holly, it's nice to finally meet you, your Max's sister right" he smiled. "Yea, nice to meet you too" I smiled.

Im really hungry and I've only just ate. "nath can we go get some chocolate please" I asked. "We've only just ate" he told me confused. "I know but I'm really craving chocolate" I told him. He nodded and we got up and headed for the door.

*the next day*

Nathan's dads great and I'm getting in really well with Sarah. She's so nice I was sitting downstairs when I felt the urge to be sick. I stood up and ran to the downstairs bathroom. I felt someone hold my hair back and when I turned round this time it was Sarah. "Are you ok sweetie" she asked. I nodded and brushed my teeth before joining them in the living room. "That's 3 days in a row now I'll take you too the doctors once we get back"nath said and Sarah gasped. "Holly darling, come with me for a sec"sarah said standing up. I looked at nath and he shrugged.

I stood up and followed Sarah into the kitchen. "What's this about" I asked. Well how long have you been being sick" she asked. "Since Friday morning" I told her.

"And has it just been in the morning" I nodded. "If you don't mind me asking when was the last time you and Nathan had sex" "Ermm Thursday" "and have you been eating more than usual" again I nodded. "We need to go out" she said. "What! Why?" I asked.

"Holly I think you might be pregnant"

----------------------------------------------

Wow do you think Holly's pregnant.

Oooo what will happen if she is.

Can everyone please read my new fanfic called together forever. Again it's a Nathan fanfic.

Anna x