Chapter 16

I was standing at the airport waiting for the boys to come. When I came in the fans were all screaming and there was a lot of them so I decided to come and wait inside for them. I was just stood waiting for the door to open and for Nath to walk through it. The door opened and people started walking out. And then last but not least the 5 boys me and may other girls have been waiting for. I ran over to nath and hugged him.

"Have you really missed me that much in a week" I nodded.

"Aww I love you"

"I love you too Nath"

"Oh so you missed your boyfriend that you've only new for less than a year but when it comes to your brother who's known you all your life you don't care thanks hol" max said pretending to wipe a tear from his eye.

"Actually it's a year next week" Nathan smiled. "That's gone so fast" I said. "I know" he smiled.

"Course I missed you max" I ran over and hugged him. "I missed you too" he replied hugging me tightly. "Ok let me breath" i struggled. They all laughed and I hugged the rest of then one by one. Nathan held my hand and we walked towards the doors. Straight away there was thousands of screams. "Nathan" a group of fans called. I went to pull away so I could get in the van but he pulled me with him towards the fans.

"What's she doing here" one of then snapped.

"She's my girlfriend, got anything else to say" he asked.

"Yea. Why you dating her look at her" she laughed.

"For 1 I know beautiful right and 2 im dating her cause she's nothing like you. Your a horrible bitch who isn't my real fan if you don't want me to be happy. Ok. Holly is the most amazing person ever and I love her so if you can't respect that then leave now" he raised his voice pointing to the exit.

"I bet she's been with all the boys except max of course. She looks like a right slag. I bet she's slept with all of then more than once. She probably cheats on you everyday. She's ugly and fat and she needs to sort her life out she can't even sing" by now all the boys were over here looking angry.

"Listen to this you little evil bitch, she's nothing like that you know nothing about her. She's far from ugly and definitely not fat. She's perfect ok" Nathan shouted.

"Yea and if you wanna talk about my sister like that again you must have a death wish because if I hear you say anything about her you're gonna wish you was dead" max added.

"And she's not a slag she's one of the nicest people you will ever meet"siva shouted. "She'd never cheat on nath. You haven't seen them together to know how much they love eachother" Tom added. "So are you gonna say anything else other than sorry"jay shouted louder than anyone else.

"Ermm-Wel- I'm sor-or-sorry holly"the girl stuttered and ran away. She was crying so I ran after her. Nathan pulled me back "what are you doing" he asked. "Just trust me"i shouted running in the direction the girl went in. I found her sitting on a bench with her head in her hands. I sat down next to her.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Why are you hear, being so nice when I just said all that" "I don't actually know I just want to know what I've done to make you hate me" "it's not that I hate you it's just Nathan was hurt really bad with Ariana and seeing him like he was hurt me too because he's literally been my life for years. I just don't want to see him hurt again. And then it's worse your Max's sister because if you ever hurt him then max would be a constant reminder of you" she told me.

"What's your name" " Emily"

"Listen Emily. I'm. I'm nothing like Ariana. I hate her just as much as you do. As you can tell with what happened. She's basically come back to get nath back. But I'm not going to let that happen I care about Nathan so much and he's helped me through a lot. I love him to much to cheat on him and if we ever broke up it would have to be something he's done because I would never do anything like that. We've nearly been together for a year now and it's been the best year of my life" I told her. "Now come one lets go say hi to the boys" "no I can't they'll hate me, they all shouted at me, I can't" she cried. "Just tell them what you told me I'm sure they'll understand. Come on" I said holding out my hand.

We walked hand in hand to the boys and they all gave me a confused look.

"Boys this is Emily" "yea we just met her" max snapped. "Ok em tell them what you told me" I told her.

"I'm so sorry about everything I just said i don't hate holly. I don't now her I can't hate her. It's just ever since Ariana I hated seeing Nathan with a girl because I'm scared he's going to be broken again. Seeing him like that last time broke my heart and I was just scared that would happen with holly. I know now she's not like that because of what she just said to me but please forgive me. I can't cope knowing you hate me" she was in tears by the end of what she said. I looked at Nathan and then looked at Emily.

"What" he mouthed. "Hug her" I mouthed back. "What no" he mouthed back. "Do it" I glared. He walked over and pulled her into a hug. The boys all looked at me and I did the same to them so they all walked over and joined the hug. I found it cute. Nathan pulled back and looked at Emily. "Listen to me now, we all now that Ariana's a bitch and Holly's nothing like her. We love eachother and you should respect that" he told her. "I'm sorry nath, I just don't want to see you get hurt again, and I'm sorry holly I shouldn't have said anything like that to you"she smiled. "It's ok" I smiled. She nodded and smiled.

Emily walked away and Nathan walked over to me "your amazing you know that right" he smiled. "Well thanks" I replied.

We walked down the street to get to the car when I bumped into someone "oh it's you" I said disgusted as I looked at her. "Nice to see you to" Ariana smiled. "Come on hol just ignore her" Nathan said. "Yea holly take orders from you boyfriend and do what he tells you" she smiled. I went to walk away when she grabbed my arm. "Oh did you get my text" she smirked. " THAT WAS YOU" I shouted. She laughed. "DO YOU REALISE WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH THE LAST FEW MONTHS AND THAT TEXT MADE ME THINK HE WAS BACK FOR ME YOU EVIL BITCH" i got louder as I went along.

"What text" Nathan asked. I pulled out my phone and got the text up.

From Unknown.

Bitch, your so going to be dead soon. Best say goodbye to Nathan while you still can. X

"YOU SENT HER THIS YOU IDIOT" Nathan shouted. By now all the paps where around. "AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THAT LAST TIME YOU HAD AN ARGUMENT YOU DECIDE TO TAKE IT ONE STEP FURTHER AND SAY YOUR GONNA KILL HER YOU REALLY ARE A SELF-CENTRED EVIL BITCH" he shouted. He shouted. "YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HOLLYS GONE THROUGH THESE LAST FEW MONTHS THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT" he added.

She walks over to me and whispered in my ear "who said I was joking" I gasped and slapped her hard around the face. I don't care who's watching. "How can you even say something like that,I didn't know you were that evil. Why are you even doing this. I don't even know you" I asked. "I want my boyfriend back he was mine first" she smiled sweetly. "Well you ruined that when you slept with his bestfriend and now he's mine so just leave us alone" I called. "Ariana Nathan doesn't want you and never will. and if you even think about touching my sister I swear you will live to regret it" max butted in. "I'll get him back when your gone" she smirked. "Even if holly was gone I would never come back to you in a million years" Nathan said. "Right boys we've got to go before holly jumps someone" kev joked. i smiled and shoved past Ariana.

We got in the car and everyone looked at me. "What did she say to you to make you hit her" jay asked. "She said 'who said I was joking' so I just slapped her" I answered simply.

They all laughed and we drove home. I can't wait to see the news.