Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning and looked over at where my bags where. Well, where I thought they were. I got up and looked out the window. I noticed a massive bus outside with each of the boys faces on. I took a quick snap and uploaded it to twitter. I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs to the smell of bacon. BACON. I love bacon.

"Holly do you want some ba-" max shouted.

I didn't let him finish "yes please" I heard him chuckle. I stood up and looked on the windowsill for my earphones and I felt arms wrap around me. Nathan. I smiled turned round and kissed him. And max shouted me "come get it hol" I smiled and ran out

After I ate I walked outside because I wanted to explore where I'd be living for half a year. I walked onto the bus and saw a massive flat-screen tv and a seating area. There was also a kitchen. I walked to the back and saw a door. I opened it and saw a room with a double bed and a bar in. This would probably be jays room. I walked back out and walked up the stairs there were 8 beds and then a double one at the back. I smiled and walked back down and of the tour bus to see the boys walking out the door. "You got everything" Tom asked and I nodded and we went onto the bus joined by nano, Paul and big kev.

"Where's the tour starting" I asked max.

"Ermm Liverpool" he answered. Yey I love Liverpool and the fans are always crazy it's so funny seeing them fight over the boys. I got up and walked into the back of the bus and shut the door. Nathan was standing there smiling. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist. he kissed me passionately and pulled away smiling. "I've missed you" he whispered" I've missed you too" I smiled.

--------------------------------------------

We were at the echo arena in Liverpool. The wanted were performing along with a lot of other acts. Artists like Jessie J, Jason Derulo, union j, Olly Murs and one direction were playing. The boys had some 'beef' with 1d and I found it rather funny but I did dislike Louis and zayn after there fight with max. Max was my brother so I have to take his side.

"Hi I saw you from over there and you looked lonely" a voice from behind me.

"Hi you didn't have to come over" I replied but then I turned round and saw who it was. Zayn Malik. I looked at him and turned back round.

"Woah what's your problem" he asked confused.

"Let's start with my bother is max george and he's right over there"

"Well let's see what he has to say about this"

Zayn pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I tried to push him away but he would move. I managed to call max but zayn still didn't budge. All of a sudden zayn got pulled back and threw across the room.

"Malik stay away from my little sister" max growled.

I saw Nathan's look of anger as he walked over to Zayn and punched him in the face so he ended up on the floor. Max was confused to why Nathan would have done that because we 'hate' each other. Nathan looked at me and walked of. Was he angry at me? I ran into Max's arms and cried. This isn't the first time something like this happened. When I was 15 I was abused by my step-sisters boyfriend. He used to hit me and push me about. No-one knows about this not even max.

Max let go of me and went to the bathroom. I walked over and sat in the corner sobbing. I felt someone sit next to me I expected it to be max or Tom or jay or siva but it wasn't.

"Are you ok" he said. Nathan.

"No not really why did you punch him nath, max is going to her suspicious now".