Chapter 8

I got jay back for taking a video of me singing. I straightened his curls why he was asleep and posted a picture on twitter. It was pretty hilarious if you ask me. We were all sitting in the tour bus now eating Chinese. Mmmmm. Max's phone rang and he answered straight away.

"Hello" "scooter hi" "yea she's here" "ok" max looked at me "he wants to talk to you hol" I was a bit confused but took the phone and stood up. "Hi scooter. What's up" "well holly we saw that video that jay posted and I just want to say your voice is beautiful" "well thanks I guess" "so we wanted to ask if you would like to do a duet with one of the boys every night on the tour"

"Omg are you being serious" "aha yea and we think your voice would be a perfect match for Nathan's" "really thanks what song will we be singing" "well I have a new song and if you'd like you and Nathan could bring it out as a single" "yea I'd love that" "ok it's called Almost Is Never Enough and if you and Nathan could go to the studio tomorrow nano will fill you in and I'll come see how your doing" "ok thanks scooter" "bye love" "bye"

I walked back into the guys and girls smiling and tossed max his phone back.

"So what did scooter say" jay asked.

"Well he saw the video and he said he wants me to record a duet with Nathan and perform it on tour and also bring it out as a single. It's called Almost Is Never Enough and we have to go to the studio tomorrow nath" I told them. Nathan nodded smiling. "Why Nathan are you gonna be ok with that seeing as you hate eachother" max asked. "He said our voices were a perfect match and max I'm sure we can get through recording a song together and be totally professional" I smiled.

"I just got a text from Scooter saying we need to be there at 10 and if it goes well we will also have to shoot a music video together" Nathan spoke. I nodded and sat down. Max still looked a bit pissed but inside I was screaming. Then I got a text and I smiled when I saw the name.

"What you so smiley about"siva asked.

"Oh nothing just some guy I've been talking too" they all oooohd.

"Who is he what's his name where's he live how old is he" max came at me with questions. Nathan stayed quiet and pretended to look hurt which made me smile. "Just someone I met a couple of weeks ago"

"Well your not going out with him"

"God max take a chill pill. You won't let me go out with some one you know or someone you don't know shall I just be lonely for the rest of my life"

"Well it's not like it's gonna last. It only lasts when you love the person"

"Mate leave it" Nathan piped in.

"Well if it only lasts with someone you love I would have lasted with Nathan but you ruined that Aswell didn't you" idiot he makes me so angry I just walked out. I looked back at the text

From. Nathan<3.

Looks like we get to spend time together then;) xx

To. Nathan<3.

Well looks like we do:* xx

I was sitting in the game room when Nathan and jay walked in.

"You ok baby" Nathan asked.

"Fine" I smiled as he leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back and then jay and Nathan sat down either side of me.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the three of us pulling funny faces. "Are we aloud to tell people about the duet". I asked Nathan.

"Yea scooters already tweeted about it" he told me. I looked at my twitter notifications and saw scooters tweet.

@scooterbraun: so @NathanTheWanted & @hollygeorge94 are going to be doing a duet together. Let's see if they can make it to number 1 #amazingvoices #gethathantonumber1.