Chapter 24

It's been a week since Alfie was born. Me and Nathan are settled in the house and max still hasn't made any attempt to meet his nephew. I'm actually disgusted with him. He's my brother. Yes he did warn me not to get pregnant but it wasn't our fault. It just happened.

I had Alfie in his pushchair as I was walking down the street. I was going to the shop to get some baby milk. Nathan insisted on coming but I said no because he had been up all night with Alfie.

As I came to the end of the street a black van pulled up besides me. It drove slowly along the road just a few feet away from me. I sped up with Alfie because I can't lie I was a little scared. My phone then rang in my pocket just as I pressed accept I was pulled along with my baby into the back of a van.

I screamed as loud as I can hoping whoever was calling me could hear what was happening.

Max's. POV

I grabbed my phone and found Holly's number. I can't believe how I've treated her. She's my little sister and all I've done is insult her and cut her out of my life. I haven't even met my nephew because of what I've done. Holly said she wanted nothing more to do with me but I can't not have her in my life. These past 6 months have been hell without her. When I was around her and Nathan I acted like I didn't care about her because I'm to much of a coward.

I pressed her number and she actually accepted the call. Just as I was about to start talking I heard a scream. It was holly. She was screaming. I also heard crying. She must be with Alfie. I also heard someone talking they said "shut up or I'll have to kill you sooner than planned". I'd heard that voice before it was jake. She's been kidnapped by her abbusive ex-boyfriend.

I need to call Nathan. I didn't end the call with holly. "Amy" I shouted "yea babe, what's up"

"I need your phone quick" I shouted. "Why what's up" "I'll explain later" I said grabbing her phone.

I pulled Nathan's number up and rang him. "Hello" he said. "Nath, it's Max" "Urggg, what the hell do you want" he snapped.

"Please listen, I called holly and she answered but as I was about the talk she screamed then I heard a baby crying. Please tell me Alfie's with you" I said crying. "No holly t-t-took him with h-he-her to the s-shop" he choked. "Well after I heard that I hear a voice say that if she doesn't shut up he was gonna kill her sooner than planned, but the thing is I recognised the voice" I explained. "Max who was it" he asked. "Jake" I breathed. "I'm coming over, wait there and call the police" he said I said by and all I could do now what wait for nath.

Holly's POV

I clung onto Alfie in my arms as I was took out of the van and into a house. !

"Please you can do whatever you want with me but give Alfie back to Nathan. I beg you just don't hurt my baby" I sobbed. They both laughed. "We will be back in 6 hours. Then your life's over" Ariana laughed. "Why 6 hours" I asked. "I have a gig" she smiled. With that they walked out the room locking it the. I heard a car pulling away from the house. I then heard someone talking and then I remembered my phone was in my pocket.

Nathan POV

I can't believe this is happening. My fiancé and son have been kidnapped by some psychopathic ex. If anything happens to either of them I will kill myself I got to Max's and Amy answered the door. She gave me a sympathetic smiled and I walked in the room to see max sitting listening to someone talking on his phone.

I could here Ariana's voice then Holly's. Ariana and Jake have kidnapped my family. "Why 6 hours" holly asked. "Because I have a gig" Ariana told her and then there was the sound of a door locking and a car. "HOLLY" I shouted down the phone. There was ruffling and then Holly's voice on the other end of the phone "Nathan" she said quietly.