Chapter 13

"Josh" I cried. "Please don't hurt him" I was tied to a chair watching josh hold a knife to Nathan neck. "Please josh, I love him so much please hurt me instead. I was the one that sent you to prison not him. Please" I was pleading and pleading but he was just laughing at me. "I bet while we were together you was already of shagging him every chance you had. I bet you cheated on him. You don't love him you love me" josh snapped. "No I didn't even know Nathan when I was with you I met him when I moved in with max. I did love you but now I love Nathan. Please don't hurt him just hurt me" "no holly just let him do it. Just please josh don't hurt holly. Leave her alone. Kill me and let her go" Nathan shouted. "No Nathan don't say that".

Josh pushed Nathan onto the floor and walked over to me. He untied me and pushed me towards nath. I got up to him and hugged him as tight as I could. "Here hol, you can hold him why he dies" I looked at josh as he took something out his pocket. A gun. He held it up and BANG.

I woke up screaming and sweating. I was hot and couldn't breath. I got my breath back and Nathan shot up. "Hol what's wrong, did you have another nightmare" I nodded and he cradled me in his arms. It seemed so real. I'd been having these dreams eve since I got the flowers which was 4 days ago. I don't get any peaceful sleep at all.

I looked up at Nathan and kissed him forcefully. He fell back on the bed and I straddled him. His hands were on my waist as I kept kissing him. He slid his tongue over my bottom lip begging for entrance which I gladly gave him. He flipped us over and took his top of and I took mine of...... We all know what happened next.......

Nathan dropped to the side of me panting. I was also trying to get my breath back. Being breathless twice in the space of an hour was not good for the lungs at all.

When I looked at the clock it was 8 am. I got dressed and walked downstairs and everyone was sitting on the sofas. There never usually up this early. "Guys what are you all doing up it's like 8am" Tom looked at me. "Some of us couldn't sleep" "NATHAN, OH NATHAN FASTER NATH FASTER" jay shouted. Max slapped his arm and gave me a death glare. Then Nathan walked down the stairs and looked at me. "Hol, why are you bright red" before I could answer jay and tom butted in "OHHHH NATHAN FASTER NATH THAT FEELS SOO GOOD NATHAN PLEASE GIVE ME MORE" they laughed. Idiots. I just stood up and followed nath into the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his bare back. I smiled into his skin and he turned round and looked up into his eyes he lent down and kissed me. He pulled away and I hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder and he buried his head in the crook of my neck. As I looked out the window I saw something moving in the garden and then a man in a hoodie run across the grass. I jumped back he looked at me. All I saw was his black hair and blue eyes. It was josh. I screamed and Nathan turned around but he was gone.

"Nath, josh he was out there, I know it was him" I wispered.

"MAX" Nathan shouted.

"What" max came round the door.

"Come out side with me for a second"

"Why"

"Holly saw josh"

Max grabbed the baseball bat and walked outside. He walked over to the alley that was at the side of the house and started running I think he saw something. Nathan soon followed. I sat down next to jay on the counter and just burst into tears.

Soon after nath and max returned. Nathan came over to me and I jumped into his arms. I've never been so scared in my life but I was even more scraped knowing we have police protection and he still got into the back garden. Tom went to talk to the officers outside why jay called the police and told them what happened.

I must have fell to sleep because I woke up on the sofa with all the lads sitting round me. My head was on Nathan's lap and my legs over sivas lap. Narsh, kels. Max and nina broke up a couple of weeks ago because the distance was to hard for them. Jay had told us he was also talking to a girl but won't tell us who it is. There was a knock at the door and Tom stood up to get it.

"What are you doing here" he asked harshly.

"I've come to see Nathan obviously" the person answered and by the voice it was a girl. I looked at nath and he just shrugged.

Soon after in walked a annoyed looking Tom and the one and only Ariana Grande. She was Nathan's ex. They dated like 2 years ago but she cheated in him so he ended it. I sat up and Nathan wrapped his arm around me.

"What are you doing here" he snapped.

"I came to see you nathy, I came to say sorry and that I love you" she said in a high annoying voice. "Ariana 1, I have a girlfriend 2, I don't love you and 3, you was the one that ruined everything" he snapped.

"I know it was my fault and I am sorry wait. You have a girlfriend" she asked.

"Yes, Holly's my girlfriend and has been for 11 months now go" he said calmly. She looked at me and then laughed. "Aha your dating that when you could have me. Have you seen her. She's a fat ugly whore" she sniggered. Nathan went to stand up but I got up instead. I walked over to her and got right in her face "I might be fat and ugly but I'm not a whore. Says the one that cheated on her boyfriend with his best friend. Why would you even want to cheat on Nathan. Your a horrible little dirty slag that needs to keep out of his life and all our lives" I growled. She looked at me angrily and I felt a sharp sting across my cheek. She slapped me. I ain't having this.

I slapped her back and she pushed me back I grabbed her hair and twisted it and pushed her into the wall she came back and punched my eye. I kneed her in the stomach and she fell to the floor. I was about to walk away when she kicked my shin and just as I was about to jump on her I felt some arms around my waist. Nathan. I turned round and he hugged me and took me into the kitchen. He cleaned up my eye and my cuts and then he kissed me. I could feel someone glaring at me so I pulled out the kiss and turned round to see Ariana standing there. I turned back to Nathan and carried on kissing him. She stormed out and then I heard the front door slam.

"Listen hol, your not fat or ugly your perfect and beautiful and she's the whore not you. I love you ok. I promise. I love you" Nathan smiled. "I love you too" I whispered.

----------------------------------------------

So guys what do you think.

Who do you think jays new girlfriend is?

What will Ariana do now?

Oh and I don't have anything against Ariana. She's my idol and I love her to pieces. It's just it's Nathan's ex and I know Ariana's not like that. Anyway. Thanks for reading. Comment/fan/vote.

Anna x