Chapter 12

*one month later*

Well josh hasn't tried anything yet. To be honest I don't think he's stupid enough to. Me and max are back to how we were before and he's also getting on with nath more. Me and Nath are better than we were before. We've been together 11 months tomorrow. I'm so happy. He's the best boyfriend I could ask for. He's so sweet. Who knew moving in with my brother would lead to be being in love with one of his bandmates. Yes. I'm in love with him. Anyway so the wanted are performing at the fusion festival today in Birmingham. The Vamps and Union J are there. I know then quite well because I've met them a lot. Me and Nath went clubbing with George and josh from union j a couple of weeks ago actually. Let's just say that was eventful.

I was snapped out of my thought when I felt a head drop on my shoulder. Nathan had fell to sleep on me. I smiled. He's so cute when he sleeps. His cute button nose crinkles up and his lips slightly apart. I looked around to see everyone sleeping so I thought why not prank them. I opened my bad and got out my bright pink lipstick and blusher. I started with Nathan. He's such a heavy sleeper he wouldn't notice if you kidnapped him and stabbed him. I put the lipstick on him and then the blush. I laughed and moved into max who was the other side of me. I put the blusher all over his face and the lipstick all over his lips. Nathan was still leaning in me so I couldn't move to get to the others so I just left it as that. Max moved his head on my other shoulder so this was a great opportunity to get a picture. I took it and uploaded it to twitter. Saying.

@hollygeorge94: Natalie and Maxine @NathanTheWanted @MaxTheWanted❤️😹

I laughed and the big kev announced we were there.

I wake the other 3 boys first and tell them not to say anything. Then I wake nath up and tell him not to say anything to max. When nath gets out the van I wake max up and tell him not to say anything to nath. There's a huge crowd of fans who just stare. Then when I look at them they burst out laughing. Max and Nathan look at eachother trying not to laugh. Then a fan shouts over "max, nath what have you done to your faces". They look into the van mirrors and then look back at me. I start to run. Faster and faster till Nathan grabs my waist and spins me around. I scream as he's spinning me and all we get from the fans is 'aww'. Then max comes over and Nathan out me down. They tackle me to the floor tickling me and everyone starts to laugh taking pictures.

"Right come on guys let holly up we have to go to sound check" nano announces.

We get into the dressing room and everyone sits down.

"Right guys I want you to stay focused for the next 2 hours" nano starts.

"Were always focused" nath buts. Nano just raises his eyebrows.

"Do you we have to be focused for bother hours or just one" jay asked causing us all to laugh.

"We could be focused for the first our and and unfocused for the second" jay adds.

"Or we could be unfocused for the first hour and finish the second on a high" max says.

Nathan then talks " if I mess up, but I'm focused, do i get away with it" I smacked his arm. Nano stands up and walks out the room. Everyone burst into a fit of laughter"

Soon after nano came back in and talked to the lads we went out for soundcheck.

"Ermm holly I kind if just signed you up to be one of the performers tonight" max told me.

"What"

"You'll be doing your duet with Nathan and then you will be performing a few songs in your own" he smiled.

"No max I can't"

"You can your great"

"Urggg I hate you"