Chapter 25

As soon as we got to the hospital Nathan was rushed of into the surgery room. He had to have an operation to stop the bleeding and they won't tell me anything. Me and Alfie were waiting in the waiting area when the boys rushed in. I was still sat against the wall cradling Alfie in my arms while we both cried.

"Holly, let one of us take Alfie home, feed him and change him and then we will bring him back to see his dad" seev said bending down to my level.

"No, were not being separated again. It's happened to many times and I want to keep my family this time" I said glaring at max. He walked forward and crouched down next to siva.

"Let me take him, I'll bring him right back I promise" he asked.

"You really think id let you take him. Where have you been for the last 6 nearly 7 months. That's right ignoring me" I spat.

"Hol you know I'm sorry, I just couldn't deal with the fact you was pregnant" he sighed.

"You couldn't deal with it. Try carrying something in your stomach for 9 months why having the stress you was giving me to deal with. Then you even ignored Alfie. You didn't even come to the hospital when he was born. You didn't even make the effort to see him or meet him. He's your nephew and you couldn't be bothered. Yes me and Nathan are still young but we wouldn't trade Alfie for anything in the world. He means the world to us and your to busy trying to stop us from being together to see that I'm finally happy with my life" I told him.

He had tears in his eyes.

"Holly, you know I never meant to hurt you like that. You need to look at it from my point of view. My 21 year old sister just got engaged to my band mate and one of my best mates then tells me she's pregnant and expects me to be happy about it. You're to young to be dealing with things like this. You're singing career was just getting started and then it's all been put on hold for who knows how long. Nath is still a kid at heart and nothing can change that. Alfie is growing up with kids as parents" he said. I can't believe he said that. I stood up and slapped him right around the face.

"Don't say that again. Me or Alfie are not leaving this hospital without Nathan so could one of you please go get us some things like cloths and baby milk". Tom and jay offered to go leaving me, seev and max.

5 minutes later the doctor came out looking sad. I stood up and walked over to him.

"How do you know Mr.Sykes" he asked.

"I'm his fiancé" I said. "And is this his child" he asked pointing to Alfie and I nodded. "How old is he" "1 week" I choked out.

"Ok well I'm sorry to tell you this but Mr.Sykes is in a coma. We don't know how long it will be till he wakes up. He had no injuries other than the stab wound we managed to stop the bleeding but the pain was to much for him to handle" I nodded as tears fell down my cheeks. " C-c-can I go and s-see him" he nodded and showed me the door. I walked over as max and seev followed. "Don't even think about coming in" I said pointing to max. He huffed and sat down. "I'm staying here though"

Me and seev walked in and I still had Alfie in my arms. "Do you want me to ask it they have a spare cot for Alfie that we can keep in this room" the nurse asked. I nodded and said thanks as she left the room.

I sat on the chair and lay Alfie next to Nathan on the bed. "Alfie it's daddy" i said. he cuddled up into his side even though Nathan didn't now he was there and couldn't move or feel him. I took in his appearance. He had little spots of blood On his face and his hair was sticking up everywhere. I patted it down because i know how he feels about his hair. I smiled at the thought of him spending 20 minutes doing his hair in the mirror.

"Here's a cot for Alfie. But by the looks of it he's a daddy's boy" she smiled. I laughed. "Is there anything that Nathan used to love that you would do" she asked.

"He loved hearing me sing" I smiled.

"Sing to him. It might help"

----------------------------------------------

Sooooooo. What's gonna happen next. Will Nathan be ok. will holly make up with max.

Please vote 🙏🙏

Stay beautiful

Anna xx