Chapter 27

I unlocked my front door and led max into the house. It was the first time he'd been here. He looked around and stood awkwardly in the corner.

"You can sit down" I said. He nodded and walked over to the sofa.

"Look, holly. You know how sorry I am for everything I've said to you these past 6-7 months. You know how much I love you hol, I was just a bit angry that my little sister was having a baby with my band mate. I warned them all before you came to stay away and Nathan ignored what I said. And then when I finally agreed with you two being together I told him NOT to get you pregnant, and look what happened" he said.

"But max, you say something horrible to me. Then you say sorry. But then you say something else to upset me. I'm the happiest I've been at the moment. Nathan and Alfie are my life now they're everything I've always wanted. You have no idea how much I love Nathan. We might have only been together 1 year and 7 months but we still love each other like we would if we had been together 10 years. And Alfie just completes us. Were a family now and nothing can break us. Ariana and Josh are gone and you're the only one stopping us from being happy"

"I know and I really am sorry. I don't know how I would cope of I didn't have you in my life for the rest of it. Family stick together right. I love you, I love Nathan. He's always been like my little brother and now he actually is. And I wanna meet my nephew" he smiled.

"Max I forgive you but if you ever say anything about mine and Nathan's relationship or about us having Alfie I will never talk to you again" I said. He nodded.

"I love you hol"

"I love you too max" I said as he pulled me into a hug.

We watched a film after that and just as it was about to finish I got a text from Nathan.

From. Nathan💕💕

I'm coming hommmeeee. Yey. The lads are bringing me and Alfie home now. See you in 10. Love youuuu❤️xxxxxxxxx

To. Nathan💕💕

Great. Me and max are ok now. Were just finishing watching a film. See you in abit. Love you tooooo❤️xxxxxxxx

I smiled. "There on there way back now" I said to max.

"Does this mean I get to meet Alfie" he asked. I nodded and he got all excited. 10 minutes later the door opened and and in walked the boys, Nathan was holding Alfie in his arms as they walked in. I went over and gave Alfie a kiss in the head and pecked Nathan's lips. "Did you miss me in the 3 hours you spent with max" he smirked. "Errmmm naaaa, not really" I smiled. He gasped. "I'm joking you know I love you" I smiled. "I love you too" he laughed and kissed me again. I took Alfie from his arms and walked over to max.

"Make sure you support his head" I said he nodded and I passed him down to him. He started making faces at him and looked sad when he didn't laugh. "Max, he's 1 week old. He won't laugh yet" I smiled. "I knew that" he laughed.

All the boys went home except for max who was staying over in the spare bedroom. I looked down at max who had fallen to sleep with Alfie sleeping on his chest. I got out my phone and took a picture and tweeted it.

@hollygeorge96: Alfie and @MaxTheWanted have had a long day. Bed time I think☺️

I got a lot of OMG that's so cute. Or I wish I was you. I laughed and took Alfie from Max's arms. "Max, wake up" I shook him. "Max" I said a little louder. "Go to bed now" i smiled. He opened his eyes and nodded. "Can I put Alfie to bed" he asked I nodded.

I walked up stairs and got into bed. I thought Nathan was asleep but as I moved closer to him he pulled me on top of his so I was straddling him.

"So you made up with max so I have to give you a present" he smirked. "We can't max is here" I said. " The amount of times I've heard him have sex , I don't really care"he said. I nodded. I pulled of my top and started kissing him.

Max's POV.

In glad I've made up with hol. I really don't know what id do without her. I was about to go to sleep when I heard the most haunting thing ever.

"NATHHH" she screamed. "FASTER BABY PLEASE" "NATHAN YOURE SO GOOD" I actually felt sick. They were having sex in the room next to me. I covered my ears with a pillow but her screams were loud. This time I shouted. "NATHAN DONT GET MY SISTER PREGNANT AGAIN" "I WONT" he shouted back and after 20 minutes of the horrible noises they finally stopped and i could get some sleep.

---------------------------------------------

So after this there will probably only be 2-3 more chapters. Thank you so much for 1.6k reads. Please don't forget to vote. I love you all.

Stay beautiful.

Anna x