Feliciano: 03

-Scene: Hallway-

I cannot believe I'm lost. I've been trying to find the bathroom for the past twenty minutes! How large is this place? Even though I'd hate asking for help I would, except no one seems to be around. They had made such a fuss of me before, and now it seems they want nothing to do with me. Would they even notice if I left? I crossed my arms, slowly heading further down one of the numerous identical hallways.

Reader: Oh...

I came upon a door of a bedroom. Despite it being closed, I can make out some sounds beyond it. Is someone moving papers around? Well, it's clear I'll never find the bathroom on my own. I nervously raised my hand, wondering who could possibly be on the other side.

Knock, Knock!

Feliciano: I'm busy; go away!

My feet instinctively took a step back at his booming voice. Despite him being busy or not, I don't think I could even go back to my room at this point if I wanted to! Be reasonable, _. I'm sure if you ask nicely he'll show you the way.

With that logic in mind, I turned the doorknob and opened the door.

Reader:...

The room was cast in shadows, Feliciano sitting in the center across from a low table. He turned when he saw me, eyes narrowing in anger.

Feliciano: HEY!

On the table were several large stacks of money, as well as some throwing knives, silver glinting in the mellow lighting. Feliciano stood up, heading towards me making my heart pound and palms sweat. He looked down on me from the doorway, body blocking the previous view.

Reader: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-

Feliciano: Didn't mean to come into my room without permission?

He let out a sigh, putting a hand on his hip.

Feliciano: What did you want anyway?

→ Lie [Resistant]

→ Tell the truth [Submissive]

Reader: I got lost.

I jolted at the sound of laughter.

Reader: What-what is it?

Feliciano: Despite everyone's fondness of calling me an idiot, I think you are.

He wiped an imaginary tear from his eye, clearly enjoying his own theatrics.

Feliciano: From now on, don't come into my room. Unless...

He leaned closer, lidded eyes gleaming devilishly.

Feliciano: ...you're ready to pay the consequences.

I could feel myself blush at his transparent insinuation, quickly speaking.

Reader: G-got it!

I walked as fast as I could, the sound of his chuckles echoing down the hallway after me.