Parenthood the final chapter

Months after the girls gave birth

Natsu POV
It's been very hard the last few months juggling jobs and the kids. Nashi won't go to sleep unless I'm holding her so I can go on a job lasting more then a few hours. And igneel just quite all of the time I never know what he wants or needs he never cry's and he just loves happy, as long as happys near him or in his site he's content.

Lucy's out with the girls tonight so she can get a little break , I do the jobs during the day and Lucy watches the kids and when I get home I help put the kids to bed. So a few times a month Lucy gets the day off and I'll watch the kids.

It was about 9 o'clock so it was the kids bed time , I put igneel in his crib happy laid down next to him and then I held nashi until she fell asleep then I put her in her crib. After I put them to bed I decided to take a shower and watch some tv while I waited for Lucy to come home.

Two hours passed

Lucy POV
It was fun hanging out with the girls and talking. I don't get much of that but I'm okay with it. I opened the front door and walked to the living room I could see a light flickering. I looked and saw Natsu passed out on the couch , then I went to check on the kids. Nashi was spread out like her father normally is, she's so cute . I checked on igneel and happy and I swear I just wanted to have pictures of this , igneel was hugging happy and he just looked so precious.

I walked back to the living room where I left Natsu, " babe , why don't you go to the bedroom" I said trying to wake him up but I guess I said it to nicely " Natsu , get off the couch and go to the bed" I said I little louder and I added a Lucy kick on the house. " dang Lucy you could have woken me up nicer" Natsu complained " I tried to but it didn't work, but why don't you go to the bedroom. I'm Gunna take a bath really quickly then I'll join you in bed." I explained.

30 minutes later

once i got out of the bath i got dressed in the closet, natsu spoiled me with this closet. its huge its like one of those ones i used to have when i lived with my father. but i got dressed and i headed to the bed to lay next to the man that i love with all my heart, even if he's a dumb idiot sometimes. i laid down next to natsu and he immediately grabbed my waist and kissed my shoulder. "why are you so beautiful " he whispered in my ear. i smiled "when did you become so sweet" i relied.

5 years passed

"DADDY!!!!!" a little pink haired girl yelled running towards natsu who's coming back from a long job. " hows my baby girl doing, have you been taking care of your mother while I've been gone?" natsu  said picking up nashi " yep, mommy said the the baby in her tummy is gonna come out soon" nashi said excitedly " i know why do you think I'm back" natsu said smiling from ear to ear. " now nashi go play with the other kids , then i'll train you more on your magic" natsu said " but DAADDDY , the other kids are so weak i'll hurt them if we play" nashi wined " then go play with your brother" natsu said " but all he ever does is read or hang out with Zeke and storm" nashi complained " nashi please listen to your father and go with the other kids , i have to talk to master about something important" natsu said " okay daddy , i'll hang out with emma" nashi said jumping out of natsu's arms to go play with emma.

i walked up stairs to masters office, "hello there natsu how was your last job" master asked "it was good except the people i went against.they had these strange marks all down their bodies. and that spoke in a weird language." i said. "ill look into the matter but for now go look after your ever growing family. " master said looking concerned. after i talked to master i went back dow stairs to see my loving wife holding a little luke in her arms and a big pregnant belly , he's 2 years old with blonde hair like lucy and igneel. lucy was sitting at the bar with mira and levy talking. i snuck up behind luce and hugged her and kissed her cheek." hows my beautiful lady doing" i whispered in her ear . her face got all red and she was shocked " your back !!!" lucy screamed " i just finished my job just in time to be with you through our forth childs brith,plus i really missed you and the kids , nashi practically jumped me as soon as i walk in the door" i said grabbing luke from her arms " the kids really missed you this time , its the longest you have ever been away" she said with a sad tone "after taking that job i won't have to go on another job for a while. hows igneel's powers coming along, how many spirits can he summon at once?" i asked " why doesn't he show you, IGNEEL!!!" lucy yelled immediately igneel ,nashi ,and i tensed our bodies she can be really scary sometimes.

igneel walk over to his parents with zeke and storm following shortly behind him " yes momma" igneel said " your fathers home and he wants to see how many spirits you can summon at once , show him real quick" lucy said calmly

igneel started summoning spirits and before i knew it five spirits were in front of me. aries,capricorn, scorpio,taurus, and Saggittarius all appeared. since lucy hasn't been going on jobs she gave igneel five of her keys. she kept leo, virgo , gemini, cancer , and plue to help her when see needs it. but i was surprised to see that igneel could summon all of them like that at such a young age.

ten years past...

" gosh that was a easy job, am i right iggy" a young 15 year old nashi said to her bored looking brother " yeah i guess , you did all the fighting for me" igneel said annoyed " oh what ever its not like you wanted to go on the job to begin with, the only reason you came was because dad made you go " nashi remarked " whatever , see you later " igneel said walking over to storm and zeke and some of the other guys. i just sighed as i walked over to mom and dad, " hey momma , hey daddy " i said smiling " how'd my baby girls first job go ? " natsu said  " it went great i beat up so many bad guys and i kinda destroyed a few building too" nashi said expecting to be yelled at by her mother but her mother just sighed " natsu she's just like you " lucy said smiling at her husband as natsu just smiled.

i wanted to go on a walk to take in everything that happened on my job, but i was joined by an unexpected person. " hey babe" i said to him " how'd my flaming girls do on her first job?" a boy with dark blue hair said hugging nashi from behind. " storm , were gonna get caught if we stay like this much longer" i said kissing his cheek " and the job went well" i added " you drive me crazy nashi dragneel " storm said letting go of her waist.

to be continued in the next story :-)

next book with come out soon i promise, just give me some time. please stay toned and vote and comment on this story in the mean time. i love reading your comments and responding to you guys. it makes me want to continue writing.

The next generation of fairy tail is the squeal to unexpected vacation . Ive been working on it a good bit and i hope yall like it , its focused on nashi dragneel and her siblings.