week one

natsus pov

its been a week since everything started, lucy's had crazy mood swings, levys gained 5 pounds, mira's not allow at the guild unless laxus controls her better, and gray and juvia have been at each others hips. its been crazy eraz got back to the guild a day or two ago and she's nice for some reason, she hasn't yelled at anyone once and she's acting girly. its creeping me out, i don't know whats going on and jellal has been here too he's been with erza the whole time, i think they figured things out with the magic council, so he can come out of hiding. which its about time, it hurt erza to no extent being away from him.

She things were kinda becoming normal besides the girls acting weird. The guys and I have made some progress with the project it's getting done with what time we have , the girls are priority one over everything else so we work when we can. Master knows what's going on and he's excited about having grandkids, but he helps us with the girls and it's much appreciated.

We've all decided to take a break with missions, to take care of the girls. We won't have to do missions for a while, we'll at least me and Lucy. I've been saving money for quite a while so we'll be fine until way after the baby is born. People around the guide have started to vote on the gender of our kids , it's very annoying but I joined in.

Sorry for the wait , I just moved and I don't have WiFi yet . I'm trying to get as many chapters out as I can. I'm also sorry for the short chapter as well I wrote this during free time during one of my  classes