The day before the trip

Lucy's POV
I woke up from that amazing night last night , I woke up being natsu's mate. I looked beside me to see a sleeping natsu , he looked so cute and sexy at the same time.

I laid there a bit longer and was thinking about yesterday, we confessed our feelings for each other yesterday morning and we spent the whole day together shopping and packing getting things ready for tomorrow. I forced natsu to clean his house , it was a huge mess , junk and old food was everywhere. After he clean his house , I helped him pack his bags and get him ready by the time we got back to my appointment it was around 9:30 so I started dinner and prepared myself for what's to come after dinner, I wasn't scared since I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me and that he would be gentle. I was just nervous and a little excited.

After I got back to reality, I got up out of bed trying not to wake up natsu. but I had a little trouble getting up,my lower half was sore. I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower and get myself ready for today , I cut the water on to the shower and since I was already undressed I slipped into the shower and started washing my hair and body. I got out of the bathroom excepting to see a sleeping dragon slayer on my bed , but to my surprise he was not there and the window was opened , did he just leave without saying nothing. I started getting mad , I got dressed and was about to start breakfast but then I heard natsu come in through the window , I walked back to my bedroom and saw he had a brown paper bag in one hand and in the other was what smelled like my favorite coffee , a Vanilla bean frappe with whipped cream on top , " what's all of this ?" I asked kinda surprised feeling bad for getting mad at him " well when I woke up I noticed that you were in the shower so I decided to go get you some breakfast and coffee , I got you a strawberry muffin in here " he said handing me the bag , smiling his signature grin that makes my heart melt every time I see it. " what's gotten into you natsu ? , you've never done anything like this before" i said grabbing the paper bag a bit curious at his actions " well I have to take care of my Luce now don't I" he said very sweetly , I blushed so red at his words I bet my cheeks were as red as Erza's hair. " thank you natsu , do you want me to make you something to eat ? " I felt bad because he didn't get himself anything from the cafe " yes please I prefer your cooking over anyone else's, you always know what I like and how I like it " he said heading the bathroom " Luce I'm getting in the shower then I'll head to the kitchen to eat breakfast with you "

I headed to the kitchen to make natsu a omelet with jalapeños ,hot sauce , and the chicken leftovers from last night. By the time I was done cooking ,natsu was already at the kitchen table watching me cook , I put his food on a plate and places it in front of him , I smiled to myself thinking that I could get used to this. I grabbed my muffin out of the paper bag and began eating while natsu scarfed down his food , I hear the window open again . So did natsu , he stops eating and stood up heading towards my bedroom , me following close behind. He opens the door and we see little happy on my bed " hey natsu , hey Lucy " happy said while flying into my arms hugging me with his head in my chest like always " hi happy , I thought you were with Carla and Wendy." I asked " oh I was with them but I wanted to spend the day with you guys before the trip " happy said like his cheerful self. I always saw happy as my own child, that is until Lisanna came back , she's the one who raised him with natsu . Honestly I thought she liked natsu and he liked her but when she started dating bixlow, I felt relieved. I wonder what happy will think when he finds out about me and natsu.

Time skip

Natsu's POV
After me and Luce finished eating we decided to just walk around magnolia with happy. I don't know how he's going to react to Lucy and I being together but I know he cares for her. So I have a good feeling about telling him , but I'm just going to have to wait to tell him because he does have a hard time keeping secrets.

We got to the park with the big tree in the middle, I saw a ice cream cart and I wanted to get some ice cream , I looked at Luce and saw that she was looking at the cart as well. I rushed over to the cart and got two ice creams one chocolate for me and one strawberry for Luce and ran back over to Luce smiling at her " here ya go Luce " I said. She grabbed it and I could tell she was happy " hey I don't get a ice cream " happy said pouting "I'll share mine with you happy " Luce said holding out her ice cream to him. " thanks Luce , I can tell that you'll be a very good mother someday " he said giggling . I looked over at Luce and smiled thinking he was right , she was blushing like crazy looking away , I laughed a little thinking how cute she was being