Back home

Natsu POV
Lucy and I are on a train back to magnolia, she gave me medicine that Wendy made to help with my motion sickness. It's was around lunch time so we ate a lunch Lucy prepared for us, it was a nice relaxing ride up until a few minutes ago "gajeel, I'm sorry I for got your medicine" I heard a little short blue hair woman say , Lucy heard it too and immediately ran up to levy "your alive thank goodness I thought gajeel would have killed you" Lucy said tackling levy "what are you....*gagging noises* trying to say" gajeel go out barely " what she's trying to say is , levy being as small as she is and you being a big as you are it's amazing that levys not dead" I said confidently because I'm not sick " I'm fine guys gajeel was gentle" levy said hugging Lucy  " Natsu... I feel like I'm going to be sick" Lucy says holding her stomach. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom " we'll be right back" I yelled to levy and gajeel. I got Lucy to the bathroom before she started getting sick, I didn't realize she'd start having symptoms so early. I'm going to need to start on that project tomorrow. " Lucy are you alright??" I ask through the door

A hour or two later we arrived at magnolia, I took Lucy to her apartment and then went out to get her a few things so she might feel a little better. I stopped off at the guild for a bit to see everybody, but when I got there everyone got quite and started looking at me. " hey natsu, how hard did you bang lucy" someone yelled I turned my head so fast I almost got whiplash. a lot of people started laughing except the other dragon slayers and their mates, i walked over to gajeel and levy to see what that was all about "did you tell people?" i asked gajeel in a not so nice way "why would I tell people about you and blondie , thats none of my business " gajeel said in a i don't really care kind of manner " besides we're all in the same boat, levy hasn't started throwing up yet but she has gotten a larger appetite, she's on her 5th burger in 15 minutes, and look at mira she's clinging to laxus like a little baby sloth. and i have no idea whats wrong with juvia and erza they've been acting weird since we've been here" gajeel said looking around at all the weirdness around us. "GAJEEL... i need another burger " levy screamed before becoming like a little child asking for a toy "alright ill go get you one... see what did i tell you" gajeel said to levy and then to me as we starting to walk to the bar . lis was running the bar since mira was preoccupied " lis can i get a strawberry smoothie and a large bowl of potato soup to go" i asked "sure thing natsu , another burger gajeel?" lis said putting down the glass she was cleaning. she walked into the back and then 10 minutes later came back with both of our orders " hey lis , what was all of that when i walked in?" i asked because it was seriously bothering me, how would they of found out " oh , well you see how mira is all over laxus, well when they showed up like that everyone started asking questions and i guess mira being in that state spilled all the beans about mates and the dragon slayers and the fact that lucy , levy , and mira are all pregnant, congrats by the way" lis explained simply , so it was mira. that explains a it, i started heading out the guild doors when i heard "congratulations natsu , on being a father " everyone screamed , i smiled walking out. i heading to lucy's apartment to give her , her favorite smoothie and some soup. i walked through the door because i figured she'd be sleeping but when i walked inside she was doing yoga in her living room"lucy , i thought you weren't feeling good. why are you doing yoga ?" i asked being very confused " oh hi babe , after you dropped me off here i took a small nap and then i felt a lot better and then i got all this energy out of no where so i started doing yoga instead of going crazy with nothing to do, oh and i summoned virgo to do yoga with me " lucy said while doing some sort of yoga stance "uhhhh you got me a smoothie, i love you so much " lucy said jumping over her couch and taking the smoothie from me and then kissing me on the cheek "did you get that soup for me too?" lucy questioned " yeah its yours , i got it to help you feel better after this morning but you seem fine now, do you still want it ?" i asked kinda confused about the situation. maybe this whole pregnancy thing is going to be ten times worse because its not a normal pregnancy. 

* to be continued* 

merry christmas everyone , i wanted to upload earlier but with it being christmas and all i didn't have time. but i guess this chapter is my present to all of you who are still reading my story even though i don't upload as often anymore , and I'm deeming sorry about that ill try to do better. i love you all and i hope you'll stick by me and my stories - Auther