Well deserved chat

* I just want to say that this ship has been confirmed in the last chapter of the manga 😍 Gale is adorable *
__________________________
~ gale chapter ~
Levy POV
We were all heading to the pool , all of the guys are waiting in the hallway for us girls to be ready. I've been finished getting ready for a little while now , so I have just been sitting on the couch watching a tv show called "librarians". As I was watching I started thinking about the way gajeel has been acting lately I'm starting to get concerned. I can tell he has something on him mind and I want to talk to him about it. The girls finished up getting ready when Mira pointed out that Lucy wasn't with us as we were walking into the hallway we noticed natsu wasn't with them either. That's strange they left happy here " where is Lucy and natsu ? I thought they were with us a little while ago " Mira asked " um Mira natsu and Lucy left together a little while after we go here " happy said seeming very happy with the situation. " happy do you know where they went ? " I asked I bit concerned ' something weird going on with Lucy she'll tell me when she feels ready but I needed to talk to her about gajeel so I kinda need her at the moment. All of use got into the elevator and we're going to the pool , we got to the first floor lobby and we were stopped by jake " hello ladies , lovely night we have here , care to join me at the pool" he said wrapping his arms around me and Mira " hey bub they're coming with us" gajeel said looking very annoyed and Laxus looked like he was about to punch someone. After gajeel said that he picked me up like a sack of potatoes again , I didn't bother fighting it at this point I was just glad he got me away from jake. We got to the pool area and no one was here but before I wanted to asked gajeel if we could go on a walk . Jet and droy kept asking me a whole bunch of questions but I just wanted to talk to gajeel so I walked up to him " gajeel can we go on a walk on the beach I wanted to talk to you about something that's been on my mind " I asked looking at the ocean " sure shorty come on " gajeel said walking out of the pool area. " we were getting close to the shore when I started hears Lucy giggling in the distance I couldn't hear who she was with but I was guessing it was natsu, gajeel and I starting walking in different directions I was about to say something but I didn't know we're to start " levy..." I was surprised gajeel said my actual name and at the fact he spoke first " yes gajeel ?" I said nervous at what's to come " I've had a lot on my mind lately levy and all of its about you , I can't seem to get you out of my mind it's driving me crazy. I'm fighting myself constantly because I don't deserve you and I keep going back to the time before I joined fairy tail and gets me in a bad state of mind. I've tried pushing you away , I've tried staying away , but I see those two idiot fawning over you and I get upset and have to interfere." Gajeel said siting down on the sand looking out towards the ocean , but my eyes were shocked looking straight at him tears threatening to fall " gajeel... " I said getting his attention the moment he looked at me I kissed him , surprising the dragon slayer I felt him put his hands on my waist and him kissing me back . tears fell from my eyes, we broke away from one other to look into each other's eyes " gajeel , I love you , and your wrong you do deserve me because you deserve to me happy and want to be the reason why your happy , I've forgiven you for all the things you did and I want to be with you , your the only guy that when I look into your eyes my heart rate increases " I said kissing him one more time before I hugged him. He was silent , has he was holding me , we stayed like that for a little while before either of us spoke. " levy, I know I've been acting weird lately and I wanted to tell you why " he said sounding serious " what is it gajeel ?" I said sounding curious and concerned . " well levy the thing is , is that mating seasons coming up , right after we get back to the guild all the dragon slayers will be in heat " he said sounding a little embarrassed " so mating seasons coming up and how long will it last ?" I asked interested in the subject " it last two weeks but I wanted to ask you if you would consider being my mate ?" He said blushing " I started blushing like crazy but I thought it over , I already knew about mating season since I've read multiple books about creatures that go through this process " I'll be your mate gajeel but I want to become your mate before mating season starts " he looked surprised as I said this but he looked happy as well we decided to go back to the group , as we were walking back I saw natsu and lucy walking back to the hotel holding hands and smiling " hey gajeel , is Lucy natsu's mate ? " I asked throwing his off guard . " um yeah she is , they wanted to keep it a secret for Mira's health " he said " how do you know they're mates " I asked curious " it's a dragon slayer thing we can tell who's mated with who" he said picking me up in the process " gajeel put me down " "no way I like holding you , shrimp " I have to admit he's cute when he does this.

I decided to not confront Lucy until she told everyone, I figured she'd tell me sooner or later. After me and gajeel got back to the pool area we saw  that everyone distorted everything so me and gajeel just went up to the rooms we met natsu and Lucy on the elevator and we all started talking about how cool the resort it and me and Lucy talked about her book. The four of us got to the girls room and we started watching a new movie called "baby driver " it has the guy from the fault in our stars in it and it had action in it so it was a win win for everyone. Half way through the movie the girls came back from the pool and started looking at us " so this is were you guys were this whole time " said erza  "yeah I just wasn't feeling like going swimming so me and gajeel were walking on the beach and then decided to come back to the room " I said hoping they wouldn't ask anymore questions " what about you and natsu , Lucy ? " oh me and natsu had dinner down stairs and then decided to walk around the resort to see what all they had , did you know they have a theme park? " Lucy said sounding very convincing. " no I isn't know that , that sounds fun" erza said sounding convinced . We finished the movie and sent the guys back to there room , all the girls got ready for bed except Lucy she passed out on natsu during the movie so he took her to her our room .                              

__________________________

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the room situation 😅 sorry bout that

1288 words that's crazy 😊❤️