Nurserys and names

I'll add pictures of the nursery's at the end of the chapter, it was really hard trying to find rooms that would go good with the story so I'm sorry if you don't agree with the rooms I picked. And in the last chapter I described some rooms just imagine those descriptions In the photos. Please and thank you 😊❤️

Natsu POV
Today all of the girls are announcing the names of the future fairy tail children. I was very happy with the names Luce and I picked. I just really hope our kids don't get much of my genes. The guilds throwing a huge party/baby shower type deal in the guilds back yard area. And if you know fairy tail parties they last forever.

Each girl had her own table and the guild placed gifts and jewels on each of the girls tables. Mira didn't have very many people around her because she's well hormonal Mira. But everyone loves and cares for her we're just scared of her.

The girls announced the names of the future of fairy tail.
Luce and I are naming our kids igneel and nashi.
Gray and juvia are naming their kids storm and Silvia.
Levy and gajeel are naming there daughter Emma
Erza and jellal are naming their son Ezekiel or Zeke for short.
Lisanna and bickslow are naming their daughter Ivy.
Evergreen and elfman are naming their son Ethan.
Mira and Laxus are naming their daughter Ava.

A few hours passed and everything went crazy, as normal. It's a good thing all of the girls opened their gifts before things went crazy. It was getting late and Luce and I decided to head home, so I brought her home. Happy carried a few of Luces gifts while I carried her, and I left some of the other gifts in one of the upstairs rooms of the guild.

Luce fell asleep in my arms while I walked her home. She so beautiful like this , she looks so peaceful and happy. It makes me unbelievably happy knowing she's mine and the mother of our children. " Natsu why do you keep staring at me ?" Luce said opening one of her eyes to look at me. " well , there's a number of reasons Im looking at you. For starters I was just admiring how beautiful you are in this very moment, two I was thinking about how happy I am that your mine and the mother of our children, and three I was thinking of how I couldn't live a day without you. That's all" I said looking ahead. Luce just kissed me on my check before resting her head back onto my shoulder.

Nashi's room

Igneel's room

Igneel's room