Day one

I love love love this opening and song can anyone tell me the name of this song ??? Pretty pretty please 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️❤️

Natsu's POV
I woke up to a very upset Lucy , she was crying and emotional and I didn't know what to do "Lucy why are you crying " I asked " I dont know why I'm crying , am I crying " Lucy asked touching her face " yeah your crying" Natsu said getting you up off the ground , " Natsu what's happening to me ?" Lucy asked " you remember the whole mating season thing right ??" You say watching her face to see if she understands we're your going with this " yeah I remember natsu , it was amazing we had se-" she stopped what she was saying for a second " IM PREGNANT " then she understood " yeah you are , that's the whole point of mating season Lucy" you explained " so that's why I've been acting strange these past few days" Lucy asked " I believe so, your not the only one though levy and Mira are too" you added " what about Wendy ?" She asked " what about Wendy ? She's to young to go through mating season and plus it affects her differently" you explained " what about sting and rogue?" You asked " well I'm not sure , I'm guessing the found there mates and mated , I don't know I haven't seen or talked to them" you stated " Lucy we need to go to the guild , I need to do some things with the guys so you and the girls can hang out for a while , is that okay ? " you ask " yeah that's fine , did you want to get breakfast there ? " she asked " yeah that's fine "

You heading to the guild and as soon at you opened the door a table was thrown at you and Lucy , you got in front of it and blew it up "HEY , WHO THREW THAT " I yelled everyone in the guild were hiding underneath tables except levy and gajeel and Laxus was at the bar and Mira was in her demon form destroying the guild , then everything clicked. Damn this is going to be a very very long 9 months

I'm Sorry for such a short chapter 😅