The project

The girls are around 7 months along , and the guys and I have been working on new homes for our new families. Happy and I have a lot of land a little outside of the city so I thought since the girls are so close an all. The guys and I thought why not build our own little neighborhood with a park. We haven't told the girls about it but today is the day that we show them there new homes.

The guys and I gathered up the girls as easily as we could, Mira was hard to get under control and Erza she's changed completely she's nice an calm all the time. It's so weird the all of us were young Mira was like a devil and her and Erza fought all the time , then after all of us thought lisanna died she changed and was sweet and now that she's pregnant she's gone evil again. Mira's so unpredictable and really scary.

Lucy was writing in her novel when I came up to get her, " hey babe" I said hugging her from behind and kissing her check " I have something I want to show you, can you get something so I can blind fold you. It's a surprise" I said grinning my signature grin " Natsu what are you up to this time?" Lucy said putting her book into her desk and getting up from her seat. She headed to our closest and came back out with a scarf. " thank you sweetheart" I said " I love it when you call me that" Lucy said turning away from me " I know , I love calling you sweetheart" I said tying the scarf around her eyes " were meeting up with the other guys and girls too , it's a surprise for all of you" I added

we walk to the meet up spot and I see gajeel and levy there along with Erza and jellal. It took a little bit longer for the other girls to show up. But eventually all of them showed arrived, everyone headed towards our new homes.

Lucy's feet started hurting so I picked her up and carried her the rest of the way. We arrived and stopped the girls in front of all the houses. "alright girls you can take off the blindfolds now"
I said and one by one the girls took off their blindfolds

As soon as Lucy and the girls saw what us guys have done they all reacted differently. " Natsu , you didn't ?" She said " I did this all for you and our children. Do you like it , there's six bedrooms including the master bathroom for us. There many bathrooms as well and I made sure that in the master bathroom you had a big enough tube and counter space." I said walking her to the front door " this is so amazing, I can't believe it. And all of the girls are our neighbors, but you can't get along with gray and sometimes gajeel. How are you going to be able to live this close to them?" Lucy questioned " Lucy trust me I doubt after the kids are born us guys won't have enough energy to fight" I joked opening the door.

The house is two floors and a huge back yard , we made it so all of our back yard connect to make a circle so when the kids get old enough they can play and all of us can keep an eye on them. In the middle of the yard is a play ground area with swings , a play house, and a designated magic practice area.

It all took a while to put together and we had a lot of arguments but I'm happy with how it turned out none the less. " Natsu what about the nursery?" Lucy asked " well I saved the room decorating for the both of us to do, decorate it without thinking of the cost because I got that covered." I explained " but Natsu , are you sure ?" Lucy worried " Lucy don't worry about it , I've saved enough over the year, with you always feeding happy and I and I've never had to pay rent a day in my life so I've been saving." I ensured.

Gajeel's POV
I walked Levy into our new home and I waited for her reaction, because I made this place for her and our child. So I made sure that we had bookshelves a lot of bookshelves and comfy reading Knox. I built five bedrooms and four bathrooms and levy a personal library while was supposed to be our master bedroom but yeah , I just made an extra master bedroom for us, so technically there's six bedrooms.

"Gajeel , did you even make something for you in this house ?" Levy asked " all I wanted was to have you happy and comfy in our new home. I've decorated the nursery and I think you'll love it. I painted the room yellow with a little help from reedus I added one of Levys favorite book quotes and the fairy tail symbol on the wall. I made sure there was a bookshelves in here as well and a comfy rocking chair that matched the crib. I have some toys and changing table as well, I've put a lot of thought into this room. "Gajeel I love it" levy said motioning for me to bend down so she could kiss me. I love how adorable she is.

I've been asked to enter the fairy tail fanfic awards and I've entered this story. And if it wasn't for all of you who read my story it wouldn't have been possible. So thanks you guys , I love and appreciate all of you. I'll update another chapter soon 😘❤️