Doctors visit

Natsu POV
So it's been a few months and it's time to go check on the baby's, we should be able to find out the genders of the baby's. I was super excited, i don't care what Lucy and I are having. Just as long as it gets more of Lucy's Gene then mine.

Porlyusica and miss midnight helped all the girls. Porlyusica was very annoyed but miss midnight seemed happy to help us. Mira and Laxus went in first they took about 45 minutes before they came back out , " we're having a girl!" Mira yelled Laxus looked terrified levy and gajeel went in next , they took about the same about of time as Mira did. When they came back out they announced that their also having a girl.

Then it was mine and Lucy's turn , miss midnight walked us back to this small room and told us to wait for porlyusica. We waited for about 15 minutes before she came in , she had her normally annoyed expression on her face. " I needed a break from all of you kids , I can only handle so much if you delinquent." She said " I'm going to start the examination now" she added. She asked us some questions and poked around Lucy's stomach, then she recited a spell and her hands started glowing on Lucy's stomach. A few moments later the glowing stopped and she asked if we wanted to know the sex of the babies. " wait did you say babies as in more then one ?" Lucy said loudly " yes child , they're twins" porlyusica said " can we know the genders please" Lucy asked " one is a girl and the other is a boy , and they both have the capacity of using both of your Magic's." She explained " they are both very healthy and strong , but Lucy you'll need to keep your energy up because if you don't you'll be miserable." She added " thank you porlyusica, when should we be back ?" I asked " come back if anything strange happens, but if not come back in a month. Now get out , I have more girls to examine , you fairy kids have had a lot of fun lately" She said pushing me and Lucy out the door.

Juvia and Erza went in as well along with lisanna and evergreen , i don't know what it was but 7 girls got pregnant around the same time. It's crazy I didn't even think anyone but the dragon slayers mates would get pregnant. But eventually all the girls came out and reveled what they were having.

Juvia - twins one boy one girl

Erza - boy

Lisanna - girl

Evergreen - boy

All the girls were very excited and the guys well most of us were happy I feel so bad for jellal and Laxus though.

I just wanted to say that this story has reached 6k reads and I can't believe it😊 I'm so happy so many of you like and read my story. Please continue to love and support me and my stories. I'll try uploading more , they might be shorter chapters. but I'm thinking about adding a second book to this story once this story ends , I would also like to ask for any name suggestions please leave them in the comments. 😘