Almost there

Levy's POV
After that awful game of truth or dare , I continued to read Lucy's novel . It's very good , I don't get why she doesn't try to publish it. I wonder if natsu knows that it's about him, Lucy wrote about all there adventures and she added some fictional parts , like things she wants to happen.

I don't blame her though , I wish gajeel and I could do some of that stuff too *blushes*. Lucy seems very close with natsu , closer then normal. I've been watched them the whole time we've been on this trip. When we were playing truth or dare , natsu was dared by Mira to kiss Lucy on the lips for 10 minutes and without hesitation they kissed and even made out a bit , everyone was surprised and Mira even fainted. When they were done they just continued with the game without a reaction. I mean they blushed a little but I think that because they kissed in public, I can tell lu's hiding something from me

Juvia POV ( I'm not writing her to speak in third person.)
I was sitting next to gray-Sama holding his hand still. I mean his dare was over a while ago but he never let go of my hand. " um gray-Sama , why are you still holding my hand " I said a bit confused " oh um , I didn't even realize I was still holding you hand , I'm sorry " gray-sama said letting go of my hand , I was sad when he let go " I wasn't complaining, I was just confused because you always seem to stay away from me " I said looking a bit sad, then gray-Sama grabbed  my hand again looking away.

Mira's POV
We're almost at the resort , I can't believe I've made so much progress with my OTP's already. Nalu seems closer then ever , glevy is just to cute , and gruvia oh my mavis don't get me started, I look over to Wendy and Romeo , Wendy's playing with romeos hair while Romeo's passed out. It's so adorable, I don't know what it is about playing with guys hair that makes the fall asleep like that. "okay everyone, we'll be at the resort in less then an hour so be ready " I said to everyone " hey Mira..." I look to my left to see that Laxus was trying to talk to me " yes , Laxus" I said " um do you think that ... maybe um ... we could have a ah date , when we get to the resort " Laxus said with a slight blush on his face. Oh my mavis Laxus just asked me out " of course, I'll go on a date with you Laxus " I said trying to hold in my squeals of excitement.

~time skip to the resort~

Lucy's POV
We go to the resort and all the guys got all of our stuff out of the van. I noticed two workers coming towards us one guy and one girl , I expected that the girl would that the girls to there room and the guy take the guys but I guess I was wrong , the guy walked over toward us girls and the girl walked over to the guys. I had a bad feeling about this , " good afternoon lady's , my name is jake I'll be showing you girls to your room." Jake said kissing Erzas hand and working his way through all the girls , he got in front of me and I didn't know what to do , so I just let him kiss my hand. I didn't have a good feeling about this guy , I looked over towards the guys and I swear they looked like they are going to kill someone." So lady's who's single " Jake said with a weird grin on his face , I felt a weight on my shoulders and looked at who was there , it was natsu " hey Luce , lets go check out the resort" natsu said sounding a bit aggravated, Jake looked pissed off " how about I show the girls to there room first, oh what are all of your names ?" Jake said the first part sounding annoyed and then looked at us girls and smiled saying the rest.

This is Erza Mira said pointing to Erza and so on until we were all introduced , Jake made a comment every time one of us were introduced, I was getting annoyed at this guy , natsu had to go with the guys to there room , we all started walking to the elevator, the hotel looked amazing on the inside and out , on the inside there was a nice restaurant to the left of you when you first walk into the hotel , and beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling, a piano playing music that I haven't heard in a long time. It's one of my favorite pieces "Ludwig van Beethoven, "Moonlight Sonata"." I whispered, levy was walking next to me and asked "lu did you say something?" I just said "no , I was thinking out loud". Piano music makes me think of my mother, she loved classical music, my father hired a pianist to play anything my mother wanted. I learned to play when I was little, it's been such a long time since I've touched a piano.

The elevator took us to the 10th floor , " okay lady's your room number is #1012 . " Jake said walking down the hallway towards our room then I heard " nice going flame brain " "what did you call me ice stripper " " i called you FLAME BRAIN, flame brain " the closer we got to the craziness , I realized it was natsu and gray fighting again " I thought they were doing so well" I sighed and walked up to natsu and grabbed his arm pulling him away with me , everyone's eyes looked shocked at what I just did . I pulled natsu to the lobby area on our floor " natsu..you know your not supposed to fight with gray on this trip, I don't want you to get punished or beaten up so please for me , just get along with gray. " I said looking into his eyes holding both of his hands ," alright Luce , I'll behave and try to get along with ice perv , but I want to spent some time with you after we get settled in , so I'll come get you when I'm done unpacking , okay ? " he said cupping my cheek in his hand looking at me so lovingly and sweet " thank you natsu , and I'd like that too. I'll go unpack and get changed " I said kissing his cheek , turning to walk away but was pulled back into his arms " now Luce , im gunna need more then a kiss on the cheek " before I could respond natsu kissed me without warning , I melted into the kiss deepening it prolonging it , I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We separated, and looked into each other's eyes , I have no idea how he does this to me , I don't know how he can make me fall in love with him even more then I already do.