The truth comes out

So recap Lucy finds natsu in her bed , natsu and Lucy find gajeel and levy in bed together. How with this play out ??
...............................................................
No ones POV
"What's going on here ?" Lucy asked the group " I didn't think we would be able to keep this a secret for long " natsu commented " natsu that's not helping " Lucy snapped " well lu , me and gajeel like I said are going out and I'm sure you know about what that leads to " levy replied " what do you mean levy ?" Lucy questioned " well basically I know that your natsu's mate and that you guys are together " levy spoke " so you know ? " Lucy asked " well yeah gajeel told me, because he asked me to be his mate the other night and I asked him if natsu had a mate and he said that you are " levy said sweat dripping " well I guess we got that cleared up we can go eat now " natsu said stretching his arms upward , letting them fall into hugging Lucy's waist. " come on , I want to take you to breakfast on the beach this morning , then I want to take you somewhere I think you'd enjoy " natsu whispered into Lucy's ear sweetly before leaving the room " gajeel I think you better go to , before all the girls wake up and notice you were In here ." Levy spoke kissing gajeel on the cheek and lips after that gajeel left without a word

Lucy's POV
" levy I'm so sorry I didnt tell you about natsu and I , I feel horrible for not telling you sooner" I apologized
" lu it's okay , I totally understand why you kept it a secret. I wanted to keep me and gajeel a secret from everyone to. So how about we help each other keep each other's secrets?" Levy said " yeah that'd be great but we will need cover stories if anyone asked any questions " I said sounding a little uneasy " well I guess we'll have to thing of something "

* time skip * later that morning

Natsu's POV
Lucy and I are heading to our romance breakfast and beach day , I wanted to do something special for her. I also felt the need to ask her who Nashi is , last night she kept saying that name in her sleep. I'll ask her at breakfast though it can wait until then . I also have a feeling that I need to explain a few more things about what mating season is really about , I just get the feeling she thinks it's just about sex with no repercussions. I have to clear a who things up.

We get to the restaurant and as soon as we sit down our waiter is already asking what we want to eat and drink. We haven't even looked at the menu yet. Lucy ordered a strawberry banana smoothie and I just got some water, then the waiter left. " hey Lucy , I need to talk to you about something " I stated clammily " yes natsu what is it ?" She replied still looking at the menu " who's nashi " I blurted out . I waited a second before I looked at her face , she was shocked " oh um why do you ask " she spoke nervously " well you kept saying her name in your sleep last night and I got curious" I responded " okay natsu I'll tell you , last night I had a dream that we had 5 or 6 kids and I guess one of their names was nashi, she looked like me but had you hair color and magic " she said speaking really fast . " I was shocked for a moment but I was happy those types of dreams happen there kinda like glimpses of the future. " haha , those types of dreams are normal with mates. Those tell you what your future will be like together and what to look forward to " I started . Lucy looked baffled " so we're going to have what a dreamed of in the future ? " I asked with teary eyes "yes sweetie, I just hope your ready " I joked " so natsu with this mating season , we'll be starting a family right ? " Lucy asked out of the blue "yeah , most likely that's the point of mating season, it starts tomorrow. I hope your ready " I said raising a eyebrow at Lucy who about chocked on her smoothie " tomorrow!!!?!???" She screamed, causing attention to us " yes , tomorrow I reserved our own room upstairs for the length of mating season, we're going to have to make up a excuse to everyone on why we won't be around the rest of the trip and a little after " I stated , Lucy just shook her head telling me she understood.

__________________________
Things are about to get interesting next chapter

And I want to say thank you to everyone who voted and commented, I just wanted to say that I love seeing feedback on my stories and seeing how much you guys love my story really makes me want to write more 😊