The beginning of matting season

So I'm back , I started feeling horrible for leaving your guys hanging , plus the story has a long way to go I've go some good chapters coming.
Now let's begin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mira - where is natsu and Lucy ?
Laxus - why are you worrying about them , your supposed to only be thinking of me
Mira - where's gajeel and levy
Laxus ( feels completely ignored )
( ̄^ ̄)
Mira - I'm sorry Laxus , I just have this feeling that something is happening behind my back that I need to know about.
Laxus - mire you don't need to worry natsu and Lucy wanted to go on a mission and levy and gajeel went with them.
Mira - but we're on vacation why would they go on a mission
Laxus -natsu wanted to go get rid of some extra energy they found some monsters to beat up.
Mira- but isn't natsu and gajeel going through mating season too
Laxus - no they're not going to go through it yet
Mira - ohh I would have been upset if i didn't know who they chose as mates.

~ with gale ~
Levy : Gajeel I'm kind of nervous about this , and I keep having these thoughts that you'll change your mind or I'm not good enough for you.
Gajeel : levy just calm down, I'm not going to change my mind and your perfect for me , if anyone should be saying their not good enough for the other is me .
Levy : gajeel...
Gajeel : levy I'm being serious, I've done to many bad things in my past and you , well you've never done anything bad in your life .
Levy : gajeel I love you , and I'm happy you wanted me as your mate , and I know you've done bad things before but you've changed and you make me feel safe and protected
(-; )
Gajeel: I love you too levy, I want to be your protector for the rest of our lifes. We can start whenever your comfortable, just know after a certain amount of time I'll get inpatient and aggressive , I wouldn't be that way on purpose I promise.
Levy : I understand why don't we have a romantic evening and then get started , can you last that long ?
* giggles *
Gajeel : I think I can hold out , if that's what you want that's what you'll get . I'll order room service and rent a movie , does that sound good ?
Levy : that sounds perfect
Gajeel: by the way when you giggle like that it drives me crazy. * picks levy up and spins her around *

~ now how about we go see what nalu is up to ~
Lucy- NATSUUUUUUUU
Natsu - a little longer Lucy almost there .
Lucy - no fair natsu I was about to beat you , your suck a cheater *puffs out checks and crosses arms *
Natsu - I am not a cheater , I just didn't let you win *picks up Lucy , and throws her on the bed*
Lucy- natsu not yet , I have something to do first
Natsu - Lucy you agreed , that after that game we could start
Lucy - yes I did , but I have something special for you first , I think your going to like it .*goes into the bathroom *
~A few moments later ~
Natsu- Lucy are you almost done in there ?
Lucy - natsu* said  seductively *
Natsu - * jaw drops * Lucy where did you get that ?
  ~Lucy was wearing a very sexy red and black lace lingerie ~
Natsu - Lucy you know every way to drive me crazy , come here so I can take those off of you.

*lucy did as told *