Day 1 part 2 😅

I love listening to this song , I heard it first in a kdrama called "goblin" I would highly recommend watching it.

Gajeel POV
Levy and I got to the guild pretty early , levy hasn't changed much lately except she wakes up at crazy hours to eat. Like we were sleeping and she got up and started making a huge ass buffet breakfast at like 3am, I've never seen such a tiny girl stuff a whole stack of pancakes in her mouth at once before. But other then her always being hungry Levy's been the same.

When we got to the guild this morning everything was fine, everybody was talking having their own conversations. But then out of nowhere Mira gets all pissed and goes demon soul on mosco and wacaba, I think they said something they shouldn't have but she went crazy, Mira is something else when she's pregnant her mood swings are ridiculous. Natsu and Lucy walked in while Mira was going crazy. She almost hit Lucy with a table and that made natsu mad but then he realized what was happening.

Levy was sitting next to me reading and eating two double cheeseburgers at the same time, I was deflecting tables and glasses that Mira was throwing. Natsu and Lucy made there way over towards me and levy at our table.

Natsu POV
Lucy and I sat down at gajeel and levy's table, I needed gajeel to help me do something for the next few months. I'm planning on renovating mine and happy's house by adding another floor and a expanding the house and because we have large amount of land I wouldn't mind added a house for gajeel and levy and build a area for the kids. It's going to take some time but I want to have a safe environment for my kids. But this whole process is going to be a secret from the girls , I'm going to need a few more hands on this project, I mean everyone at the guild is used to building things considering we've rebuilt the guild so many times.

I pull gajeel and a few other guys to the side and explain to them the plan, I was hoping gray should help but I haven't seen him or juvia in a while and now that I think about it I haven't seen Erza around either, it's kinda strange. All the guys were on board so we started planing the blue prints.

Lucy POV
Natsu and gajeel went to another table to talk to another group of guys. Levy , Mira , and I were at our table talking. Apparently the reason Mira was going crazy was because masco said she was annoying Laxus and being clingy. Apparently Mira didn't know that she was pregnant yet so these mood swings she was having were confusing her. So levy and I explained what was happening to her then she started crying, I think she was happy because she ran to Laxus. Laxus fell backwards and was knocked out, levy was still eating like she hasn't eaten a day in her life and I was reading a book drinking a strawberry milkshake. Then I noticed juvia and gray walk it together and gray had his arm around Juvia's neck, they were laughing and smiling at each other. They looked so cute together. " where were you two" someone from the crowd said "we um where on a mission" gray said pausing before saying mission , juvia started blushing. My eyes widened realizing what they were really doing