Late night pool party

Mira POV
So the girls and I were getting bored and I was starting to think of something fun to do. 'Maybe a bake off , no no , what if we do a movie night , no we can't do that I have that planned for another time.' I thought to myself, it's our first night here at the resort why don't we go to the pool area?

Lucy's POV
After I unpacked me and natsu decided to go to the pool area to get some time to ourselves. It was amazing we were basically the only person here , i didn't have to worry about anyone seeing my neck and the red spots that natsu left on me. I wore my new bathing suit that natsu loves. It was just me and him in the water , he was holding me while we just talked about any and everything, we were having fun until we natsu heard something. " natsu what is it ? " I asked him , " oh gajeel was just warning me that everyone's heading towards us " he said " wait what !!" I basically screamed " natsu they can't see my neck and if they see my neck they'll think I have a boyfriend and start asking questions " I was freaking out at this point " Luce it's okay we have time to get out and leave gajeel and then are still upstairs " natsu said calming me down " wait why was gajeel warning us? Does he know ? " I asked a bit curious " yes him and laxus  know , remember I told you that Other dragon slayers will know your mine " he said helping me out of the water " they haven't told levy or Mira yet have they ?" I was worried " no they haven't I already talked to them , Laxus doesn't care and gajeel doesn't care either so I think we're fine." He said handing me my towel and cover up. He put on his shirt and we started walking towards the beach . I've never seen natsu so loving before and I loved that fact he's like this with me. I'm used to seeing him acting stupid and destroying towns and fighting with gray , it's nice seeing a different side of him.

Happy's POV
I was left with Carla and Wendy , while natsu and Lucy went somewhere together. We were all getting ready to go to the pool area, then Mira asked were Lucy and natsu were , " um Mira natsu and Lucy left a while ago " I said not knowing how Mira would react " WHAT !?!? Where did they go ? " Mira screamed " um I'm not sure that just told me to stay here with you guys " I said kinda scared of Mira. " why did they go by themselves? " levy asked holding pantherlily " I don't know levy , they've become closer the past few days , they have been spending a lot of time together lately." I said , i think they might be dating , I hope so Lucy is amazing and I consider her to be like a mother to me in a way. I know lisanna is the one who helped raise me but I'm closer with Lucy. I'll give them there space for now.