Almost over part 1

*a little recap of what's been going on*
Many of the guild members have been having sex for about two weeks , throughout the day multiple times a day just going at it. The rest of the guild having no idea what so ever of what the other members extra activities consist of. Erza spent some time with jellal , evergreen and elfman went on a couple dates , Wendy and Romeo started dating , lisanna and bickslow went on a mission/getaway in the icy mountains. The members are on there way back to the guild.

Let's get back to them

Lucy's POV
I was packing up mine and natsu's bags and then I was planing on making breakfast, natsu is still sleeping. I'm very proud of him for not letting himself get to carried away the last two weeks, he respected my wishes and my comfort zone he was very romantic and sweet and very charming. I love seeing this side of him , I know he'd get a lot of crap from the guys at the guild if they found out about this side of him but I just keep this side of him all to myself.

I started of breakfast , I was making bacon, eggs, waffles, and biscuits. I put the biscuits in the oven , scrambled the eggs and sprinkled a little cheese on them , I put some bacon on the skillet and made a lot of it because natsu will demolish all of it if I don't. I was about to start on the waffles but someone came up and hugged me from behind, which made me smile " why hello beautiful" natsu said kissing my neck " good morning sleepyhead, I'm finishing up on breakfast now. Would you like to help me set the table?" I Said turning in his arm to hug him properly and kiss him one his soft smooth lips. "Of course I'll set the table, we'll have to hurry up though checkout in a hour and a half." Natsu said kissing me again before turning to make the table "thank you , babe" I said loving the fact I can call him couple names. I finished up breakfast and placed all the food on the table then sat down and made my plate before natsu got back from taking a shower. I grabbed three waffles, two large scoops of eggs , six pieces of bacon and two biscuits normally I don't eat this much. Natsu got back from the bathroom with only pants on with a towel drying his hair , I must have been staring at him before " do you see something you like ?" Natsu said with a Smirking grin " well yeah , I've just felt weird this morning" I said turning to see my plate of food. Natsu sat down and we ate breakfast together, it was very nice.

Levy POV
I woke up on gajeel literally I was right in the middle of his chest, I laid there a bit and just listened to his heartbeat he was hugging me on his chest. The only way I'll be able to get out of his arms is to wake him up and I don't want to bother him while he's sleeping. I looked at the clock and saw that it's a hour before checkout