beach day part 2

Wendy's POV

lisanna and I brought the ice cream back to the guys, the lce cream melted a little before we got to them but it wasn't to melted. I was kinda nervous because of what lisanna , I was trying hard not to make eye contact with Romeo but " hey Wendy do you want to go over towards we're natsu and Lucy are , they're over there where levy and gajeel are at " he said very excited " um sure , but Romeo I have a question before we go " I was very nervous speaking those words ' you can do this Wendy ' I thought in my head " what is it Wendy ? " he said waving a hand in front of my face I guess I zoned out " ummm, do you like like me ? " I asked not getting my hopes up blushing like crazy and averting my eyes. I was a mess ...
" I'm sorry that came out of nowhere " I said scared because he wasn't answering " no it's fine , I do like you like that but I wanted to ask you out in a more romantic way , and you kinda caught me off Guard , but Wendy do you want to go on a date with me tonight and possibly be my girlfriend " he explained but as I was about to answer " WHAT !?!?! " natsu , Mira and Erza all screamed at the same time " Romeo I didn't remember you asking for my blessing to date Wendy , she's like a sister to be and erza so it's like a the right thing to do ya know " natsu said with Lucy screaming at him  to put her down off his shoulder. " yes natsu is right , you didn't ask for our blessing " Erza said while Mira on the other hand " OH MY MAVIS , young love " she said more but I couldn't catch everything after that. " your right erza and natsu , can I please have your blessing to go on a date with Wendy " Romeo asked very nervous it looks like. Natsu and erza looked at each other then back and me and then back to Romeo , " of course you have our blessing " Erza said smiling widely at me , they are like my older siblings in many ways, it's very comforting .

*time skip* on the boat

Lucy's POV
So the group was heading to the place where we get the boats at apparently Mira got the fastest boat they have, and she's the one driving, while terrifies me. I have a feeling she's up to something in that head of hers

Part three coming soon
________________________
Sorry this chapter was so short , I'm on vacation and I won't be able to work on it at the moment