😥 You See Them Again 😥

the Gaara scenario is the only one that's not set in Shipudden. That's because when you broke up he was already Kazekage meaning it was set in shippuden already (meaning he's like twenty) this is just to clear any future confusion enjoy. Also Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Neji are 16. Kakashi is 29 and Gaara is 20 just in case yozu didn't know already.

It's been three years since you've seen them last. Feelings still reside, but you've pushed them away. In this time you've changed for the better or for the worst...

Naruto

Its that day the day you've dreaded most he was coming back. Naruto's training ended and he'd be returning back to the village. Everyone was excited and deep down you were too, but he'd left you heartbroken. Ever since he left you became really shy even more than Hinata. When he left he took your confidence, every decision you made you doubted eventually you isolated yourself from everyone. Sakura was the only one you'd talk to no one remembers your voice anymore because she spoke for you. "You can't avoid him forever, we're still team seven" Sakura said and I almost died 'I completely forgot about that' I thought falling over on my bed. "I'll quit being a ninja," you said seriously and Sakura gasped. It had been your lifelong dream to be a legendary kunoichi she's now realizing you really need help. "Because of Naruto? You can't give up on your dream because of a guy," she scolded you started laughing for the first time in forever it seems. It was still quite so Sakura barely heard it, but she was surprised. "Coming from you that mean a lot thanks Sakura I think I'm ready now," you said getting dressed (if you don't like it then just imagine something else)

 "Coming from you that mean a lot thanks Sakura I think I'm ready now," you said getting dressed (if you don't like it then just imagine something else)

You and Sakura went to the gates along the way Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon joined you guys. Izumo and Kotetsu told you guys to look in the village you guys ran all over until you saw him standing on a pole. Jiraiya was at the end and your heart was beating outside of your chest. "Naruto! Is that really you when'd you get back to the village?" Sakura shouts up at him he looks down and does a double take. You twiddle nervously behind her "oh just now," he jumps down in front of you two. "Long time no see," he smiles and your heart beats louder. Him and Sakura exchange some more, but you couldn't really focus. You began to quietly laugh to yourself Konohamaru did the sexy jutsu and Naruto scolded him about. Sakura was thinking about how much he changed when "I mean come on is that all you've got Konohamaru?" He shouted Sakura punched him and she was about to beat him up when you started laughing loudly. "Y-y/n!" She gasped Naruto quickly got up at the sound of your name. "Y/n?" He asked and then you stopped laughing "yea it's me did you, you didn't recognize me did you?" You frowned and he rubbed his neck sheepishly. "I didn't even notice you there," he admitted and that made you slump a little. "Naruto!" Sakura said going in for a punch "I got to go get ready for my mission Sakura," you lied and she nodded quickly catching on. You were walking away when you stopped and turned back. "Welcome back Naruto it was nice to see you," you said awkwardly before continuing to go home. "IT WAS NICE TO SEE YOU TOO Y/N!" He shouted and you secretly smiled to yourself.