💍 You Guys Get Married 💍

Naruto

You guys were successfully dating for months when Naruto proposed after the war. It was funny because the clumsy ninja couldn't even open the ring box because he only had one arm. But when he finally got it open then you squealed screaming yes before he could ask. Now here you were getting married to the love of your life. Team seven, except Sasuke and Kakashi were crying even Sai was. Which was really creepy at least to Naruto "he's just happy for us." you laughed looking at how freaked out he as it's been a painful journey, but you were happy being with the one and only.

Sasuke

He was leaving again, but this time you understood why he had to do it. All of team seven was at the gate to see him off when he pulled you aside. He told you that he still wanted to be there with you and he got down on one knee. So the next time he came to the village you tied the knot and you were officially Y/n Uchiha. "Now you can't get rid of me," you said kissing him and he smirked. "Why don't you come with me." He said handing you a bag he already had packed. "I'd love to," you smiled poking him on the forehead and walking ahead. "You coming?"

Kakashi

You were hanging out with the kids treating them all to dinner for growing up into wonderful shinobi. "I'm very proud of you all it seems like just yesterday you were the brats trying to learn my kekkei genkai." You laughed looking at all their faces which flushed with embarrassment. "Hehe so how's the engagement?" Naruto asked changing the subject, but you were confused. "Naruto! You idiot!" Sakura yelled punching him in the face. "Engagement?" You asked Sasuke who was smirking while looking behind you. Kakashi was down on a knee holding a ring out to you. Long story short you guys got engaged and Naruto got a beating. Now you were happily married enjoying every moment of it.

Shikamaru

Shikamaru wasn't really romantic in his approach you guys were just lying down like usual. When he asked what you thought about getting married. When you told him you didn't care about it unless it was him the next thing you know a ring was on your finger. You guys had a traditional Nara wedding and Yoshino was the happiest that day. At the wedding you surprised Shikamaru with a tribute to his dad. It was the happiest day of your lives.

Gaara

You were idly decorating the house for the annual new years party. When Gaara came from the office for lunch. He insisted that you stopped bringing it to the office because it wasn't that private or professional to do it in there. But when he came you were excited to show him and see his reaction. "Y/n can I tell you something," he said nervously. "Yea sure what's up?" You said hopping down from your chair and he took your hands. "I love you and I want to be with you forever," he blushed fumbling around. "So will you marry me," he said cutely blushing and you started to cry. "You're crying," he frowned and before he could take it back you glomped him. "Yes!" You screamed, they showed that at your wedding because apparently Kankuro and Temari were recording the whole time.

Kiba

It was your anniversary and Kiba went all out he bought you flowers, wore a tux, and made a reservation at the most expensive restaurant in konoha. "Kiba it's just our anniversary," you giggled when he opened the door for you. "Well I'm just showing you how much I love you," he smiled nervously. Once you guys sat down you noticed how nervous he was the whole time. "Kiba, is there something wrong?" You asked worriedly that's when he started sweating bullets. The date went on and Kiba looked like he was about to pop. "Will you marry me!" He blurted immediately covering his mouth afterward. You jumped up from your chair screaming yes and then hugging him. "Of course is marry you, is that why you were nervous?" You said and later at the wedding you learned Hana and his mom told him to do all the stuff for a "perfect" proposal.

Neji

Same as Kiba's. Except Hanabi and Hinata were telling him what would be the perfect proposal.

Lee

Lee was taking you out to the forest for a really big surprise. "Lee what is it?" You giggled feeling him stop. "You will see soon my angel," he said uncovering your eyes. That's when you saw all your friends in Lee's signature green latex suit holding up signs that said will you marry me. When you turned around to hug Lee he was down on one knee. "Yes" you screamed glomping and kissing him all over. "Young love is so youthful!" Everyone yelled behind us. A picture of everyone wearing the spandex was given to you as a wedding gift. Everyone wanted you to burn it, but you loved it because they all looked like your favorite person ever.