😡 Terrible Two's 😡

Naruto

Everything was fine, you were cooking dinner, Naruto was taking a nap on the couch and G/n was. "Oh my god! Where's G/n?" You asked yourself hearing soft sobs from the bathroom. You tried opening the door, but it was locked. "G/n, honey open the door it's mommy" you said urgently then you heard a click. The door slowly creaked open and you saw she had cut a huge chunk of hair off. "Awe you mad?"she mumbled quivering her lip. "No, let's hope papa doesn't notice" you said giving her an even cut. "Notice wha-" Naruto walked by jumping upon shock. "Your hair!" He said patting her head "it looks good like this too," he smiled.

Sasuke

"Mom I want to play ninja," B/n whined for the hundredth time. "Not right now mommy is making dinner, we'll play after dinner." You said trying to keep calm while Sasuke watched from the living room. "But mommy I wanna play right now," he pouted putting all his play kunai on the ground. "B/n pick those up or we aren't playing at all," you ordered "hn," he said starting to throw a tantrum. You looked at Sasuke who sighed and got up. "Listen to your mother," he poked his forehead he complied and then tugged on Sasuke's sleeve. "Can you play with me papa?" He begged causing us both to blush then they both went out and played until dinner was done.

Kakashi

B/n was really smart and sometimes he could be a real smartass. So you guys had a stand-off when he refused to wear his clothes. "Come on honey, I'll get you some f/f" You cooed hoping to lure him out. "You're just tryna manwiplate me," he shouted and you easily found him. "You shouldn't have given away your position," you laugh dressing him. Kakashi walked in with the groceries and just walked passed. "Dad! Help me if people who leave their fwiends behind are scum, pweople who leave family are bound to be worse." He yelled making us both burst out laughing.

Shikamaru

You were back to doing all the chores, but you didn't mind at all. "Hey mommy," G/n said coming up to you and you thought she wanted to help out. 'So she has my work ethic' you thought proudly. "Uh when's dinner" she asked making you slump over. "Once I get done with the chores..wanna help me" You asked hopeful, but she just shrugged with a smirk. "I'm gonna okay with my toys!" She chirped skipping away. "Her toys aren't even opened she hates playing with them," You whined getting started on dinner.

Gaara

Shinki and G/n got along perfectly they loved each other. At least that's what you were telling yourself while they were arguing. "I wanna go too big brother Shinki," G/n whined holding him back with her sand. "No! You're too little I have to go or else I'll be late," he said pinching his nose in irritation. "No fair!" She pouted crossing her arms not letting go of him. "Mom!" They both shouted and I flinched not really wanting to get involved. As soon as I got to them they both started to complain. "Ok, ok!" You sighed "let go of Shinki." You demanded she did and you picked her up. "You can go on missions later in life for now stay home with me," You cooed tickling her .

Kiba

B/n loved the dogs a little too much and you were starting to get worried they'd snap at him. "They aren't going to hurt him he's fine," Kiba argued. "No he's not fine he keeps pulling on their tails they're going to snap eventual-" you sighed when you heard B/n yelp in pain. Kiba rushed over and brought him back over with two puncture holes. "I'm sorry," he said as I healed B/n with medical ninjitsu. "It's okay," you smile at Kiba then sternly look at B/n. "Promise me you won't pull the dogs tails anymore, they're nice if you treat them gently" you scolded watching as he nodded vigorously.

Neji

B/n has been under intensive training ever since he was born. His sparring parents were getting seriously injured after he turned two. "I'm worried Neji his terrible twos, is dangerous" I said watching him spar. "Me too," he said interfering with the match. "Tou-San!" He blushed "B/n it's ok you don't have to fight as if it were a real battle." He hugged him and he deactivated

Lee

"I can't do it!" G/n whined for the hundredth time, but Lee continued to push her. "We do not say can't my darling! Now let's try again!" He said she pouted looking at me with tears in her eyes. "I CAN'T DO IT!" She screamed breaking down Lee tried to calm her down, but nothing worked. "Honey calm down!" You gasped watching her start screaming at the top of her lungs. "G/N LEE! Stop right now!" You said with a deadly mom glare she dried up and sat in front of you in seconds. "You will never succeed if you don't believe you can." You smiled pushing her towards her father "go try again!"