?When Your On Your Period?

T/O/P: tampons or pads (pick your poison)

Naruto

On your period you were lazy, you didn't want to do anything so amazing boyfriend Naruto did everything for you. You didn't have to lift a finger for a week, not even to feed yourself. 'I have the best boyfriend ever' you thought dreamily while he massaged your shoulders. "Narutoooo" you whined. "Yes, y/n what do you need y/n" he murmured softly and you smiled at him. "Cuddle?" You asked cutely and he was relieved from massage duty.

Sasuke

On your period your violent, you got mad at Sasuke for the simplest things. "Why'd you eat that chicken!" You shrieked looking in your kitchen and he grunts at you. "Don't grunt at me Sasuke why would you eat it! You knew that I was going to make something with that." You huffed slamming your room door. Sasuke knew that you were on your period because you had warned him, but he didn't know it was this bad. He had to remind himself not to get mad.

Kakashi

On your period your just fine, you act like nothing is wrong just mild cramping. In fact you didn't tell Kakashi at all you'd rather act like it wasn't happening. Somehow he figured out, he ended up seeing t/o/p in your trashcan so facepalm. He didn't bring it up though all he did was do you little favors. "Guess who?" He said covering your eyes from behind. You giggled and turned around to kiss him, when you saw he had a huge tub of ice cream. Your eyes lit up and you thanked him a million times.

Shikamaru

On your period your a crybaby, you bottle your feelings so when it's you period you let them all out. You were on the hill and you were crying to yourself when Shikamaru saw you. "What wrong y/n?" He asked worriedly and you sniffles wiping away the tears. "I'm on my period and my mom is being a total d show me rag" You said and you started sobbing. He awkwardly pat your back and tried to calm you down. Whenever you weren't crying you were complaining and it was such a drag.

Gaara

On your period your a crybaby, you have extremely painful cramps and a heavy flow. You had been tossing and turning while laying on your bed. 'Push me to the edge' you thought and ironically you fell off. "Owww," you screamed and Gaara came rushing upstairs. "Y/n! Are you alright what happ-" he said frantically when he saw you crying in the floor. "It hurts so muchhhhhh," you cried "make it stop Gaara I want to rip out my organs so bad right now," you said sobbing. Gaara raised a eyebrow and placed you in your bed. He gave you a heating pad and a lot of medicine basically everything that could soothe the pain.