👼🏻 You Meet Them 👼🏻

Naruto

G/n Uzumaki. She was absolutely perfect she had Naruto's blonde hair and your e/c eyes. You smiled down at her then up at Naruto. "She's perfect like you dattebayo," he said softly not wanting to wake her up. "We're your parents I'm your mom y/n" you whispered "oh and I'm your dad Naruto Uzumaki!" He whisper yelled. "Naruto this is our kid!" You grinned kissing him lightly when G/n started to cry.

Sasuke

B/n Uchiha. No doubt he was going to be handsome he had inherited the Uchiha looks. He had black hair and pale skin with charcoal eyes. The only thing that made him different were his girlish features which were undoubtedly yours. "He's ours," Sasuke says quietly observing you from the doorway. "Come on Sasuke," you said holding out B/n to him. He picked him up smiling lightly "my boys," you giggled to yourself.

Kakashi

B/N Hatake. He had your h/c hair, but it stuck up exactly like his dad's. He even had your e/c eyes and somehow he looked like Kakashi. "He looks so much like you!" You guys said at the same time causing each other to giggle. "In no time I'll have a mini Kakashi to chase around," you said handing him over to Kakashi. "And I'll have a mini y/n to smother all day." He laughed causing you to take B/n back "uh uh, he will stay home with me all day ok Mr.Hatake." You teased "Of course Mrs.Hatake I'll just come home early" he smirked making you break out in a large smile.

Shikamaru

Gn Nara. Your little girl a mini Shikamaru she had his light brown hair and chocolate eyes. Her hair was s/c/w (sleek, curly, or wavy) like yours and spiked at the end. "I have a feeling your going to be lazy," you giggle tickling her a little. "Really? I feel like she'll be exhausting" Shikamaru joked earning him a glare. "Hey! This is our little girl, so the only one who will be exhausted is you, because your going to be working day and night to protect us." You smirked knowingly watching him sigh laughing slightly. "That's right," he cooed holding G/n's finger.

Gaara

G/n. She was so tiny in your arms and everyone was here to see her. While you went into labor Temari got Gaara and Kankuro "this is your family g/n!" You smiled showing her everyone. "This is your uncle Kankuro, your aunt Temari and soon to be cousin" you made her pat Temari's growing stomach. "And your dad," You chirped handing her over to the overwhelmed mess that was Gaara. "Uh, what if I drop her?" He stuttered handing her back to you. "You wouldn't," you smiled still holding her, but helping Gaara support her correctly.

Kiba

Kiba came almost immediately and you were so happy when you saw your baby. B/n Inuzuka he was already the center of your universe. "Oh my god Kiba he is adorable!" You swooned not wanting to squeeze him too tight. "He's not a puppy," Kiba sweatdropped taking him out of your arms. "No, but he is mine" You glared taking him back.

Neji

B/n Hyūga was born, but he was quickly separated from you. Why? because he was born with the byakugan activated. Though you were worried about what it all meant you were proud. "Neji he's already proving himself to be talented." You joked watching him give me a weary smile. "It's ok nothing will happen to him we will protect him no matter what." You reassure him he starts to wind down when they come back in with B/n. "It has deactivated his vitals are normal," the medic informs us and we break out into smiles looking at your newborn son.

Lee

You had G/n Lee in record time she just slid right out so you and Lee decided she already had the power of youth. "Well that's one less lecture we can check off," You said checking it off your list. "Hey Lee," you said looking down at G/n. "Yes my beautiful blooming flower," he said picking up G/n and twirling her around. "Not too much she'll get dizzy" you softly remind him before continuing. "We'll definitely be the worlds greatest parents?" You blushed looking at him nod eagerly.