🧥When He Sees You Shirtless🧥

This scenario was suggested by @Shara_Gaster1

Naruto

"It'll be really quick Naruto" You pleaded you wanted to change before your date. "Fine y/n hurry up" he whined. You went in your room and shuffled through your closet. It's been 30 minutes and Naruto was getting restless. "Y/n you're taking way too-" he stopped blushing. You looked at him weirdly before realizing your shirt was off. "Don't stare! Get out!" You blushed madly. Naruto didn't move instead he passed out from a nose bleed.

Sasuke

Sasuke was out training so you decided to take a bath to occupy yourself. You got out and took your time pampering yourself. As you put on your bra you hadn't realized Sasuke came home. "I'm back y/n-" you heard your boyfriend quickly stop. You covered yourself up and he looked away blushing. He closed the door and you quickly put a shirt on. Let's just say it was awkward for awhile.

Kakashi

You thought it was safe how wrong you were. You had taken a bath, but forgotten your towel. 'I could run and grab it' you thought peering out the door. You made a run for it, but you didn't see that Kakashi was sitting in the couch. When you were all done and dressed you went in the kitchen and made dinner. At the dinner table Kakashi's face was flushed so you checked his forehead. "Are you alright?" You asked leaning forward and he gulped.

Shikamaru

It was a really hot day while you and Shikamaru chilled on top of the hill. You got so hot you decided to take off your shirt. You had a tank top under so you thought nothing of it. When you tried to take of your one layer both cake off. Revealing your f/c bra to your boyfriend who decided to open his eyes. Hot with embarrassment you put both shirts back on and wore layers for the next few weeks.

Gaara

You were changing out of your shirt when Gaara came back from the office. You were so excited you didn't even notice your shirt was still off. So when you came out Gaara started to blush feverishly. "Gaara what's wrong you didn't overwork yourself again did you?" You asked and he shook his head with his head in his hands. Then you followed his eyes to your chest and saw your shirt off. You blushed as red as Gaara hair and quickly put a shirt on.

Sorry this was late, but I've been busy with my other book KAKA-BAKA's Daughter!!!!
                                                     ~ Author-chan