❤️Realizing Your Feelings❤️

Naruto

Naruto was having an argument with Inari then he suddenly storms out, leaving everyone stunned. You were angry, angry at yourself 'He's still hurting and I'm not doing anything about it' you stood up to a shadow cast over your eyes "Are you going to yell at me too"?" Inari asked "No I'm going to find Naruto and calm him down" you replied with a sigh you were at the door when you decided to continue " your wrong Inari, Naruto is my hero and he exists" at that moment you felt like you always wanted to be there for Naruto, you loved him.

Sasuke

Sasuke and you were in the forest sparing you were pretty even, but then he slipped up you swiped his feet from underneath him, straddled him, and put a kunai to his throat you smirked in victory "Duckbutt it looks like I win this match" he grunted and mumbled something incoherent. You were about to get up when Sasuke pulled you down to stay "I'm trying to get up duckbutt" you seethed at him, but all he did was smirk "why I like this position very much." Then you became a blushing mess Sasuke let you up and you punched him in his arm for doing that 'I'm only blushing cause I liked it too' you thought blushing even more at that ' I like Sasuke ... wow'

Kakashi

It was a normal day instead of being inside you and Kakashi decided to read your books outside walking around the training grounds. You were settled in Konoha and you already made friends with the jonin your age so when Gai approached you two you thought nothing of it "HEY MY BEAUTIFUL FLOWER WHAT A DAY TO BE YOUTHFUL AND HELLO TO YOU TOO MY RIVAL" you chuckled at how animated Gai was and gave him a small hello " I SEE YOU GUYS ARE ON A DATE HOW YOUTHFUL" you blushed at this 'A-a date with Kakashi' "You have the wrong idea Gai we're not on a date" Gai nodded thoughtfully at this "OK THEN KAKASHI MY RIVAL I CHALLENGE YOU, WHOEVER WINS GETS TO TAKE Y/N ON A DATE" 'Huh???? I didn't agree with this' "sure Gai why not" Kakashi says closing his book while you were in the back dying of embarrassment. 'Well something good can come from this.... yeah like getting a date with Kakashi' wait did I really just think that 'I-i must like Kakashi then'

Shikamaru

It was too cold to be sleeping under the trees, but there you were snoring away. Knowing that you would be there Shikamaru found you before you could get a cold and he brought you to your apartment. When you woke up you found yourself in your bed wrapped up in blankets 'I guess Shikamaru found me' you thought to yourself giggling. You went out to your living room to find Shikamaru on the couch taking a nap so you decided to make you guys some dinner once you were done you set to wake Shikamaru. You tried shaking him, yelling in his ear and poking him to wake him up, but nothing "If he was going to sleep why didn't he just sleep with me in the bed" you pouted to yourself and immediately a blush followed 'I'm in love what a drag.'

Gaara

You were cooking food in Gaara's kitchen it was currently lunchtime and you were almost finished "Almost ready .... done" you made a bento box for lunch today once you finished packing it up you made your way down the hall to his office you knocked on the door and once you heard a soft come in you served Gaara and sat down in a spare chair "Thank you Y/n" you just smiled happy that Gaara enjoyed your food "No problem Gaara I'm glad you like it" since you didn't make one for yourself you just sat there admiring him "You didn't make yourself one" he said with a frown you just shook your head no . Then he extended his hand, offering to feed you, you blushed and accepted it "It's unhealthy to underfeed yourself like that" he said feeding you some more you nodded your head and blushed even more 'He's always looking out for me, I-i want him around me all the time because I love him'