😤 They Won't Leave You Alone 😤

Naruto

After that you'd been too scared to go back out and face him again. The day you saw him again you cried thinking about all the times before. On this particular day there was no avoiding him. Kakashi-sensei had requested to do another bell test and everyone agreed. Except you, you didn't want to only because Naruto. Somehow Sakura coaxed you into it and now here you are five hours early. You already threw up behind the tree so you've gotten most jitters out. Sakura came next then Naruto of course Kakashi-sensei was late. "How've you been Y/n?" He asked scooting close to you. You scooter away and said a timid good. He kept bombarding you with questions mostly about how much you've changed. The whole time you were waiting for Kakashi he forced a conversation. Even when Kakashi was here for the bell test he decided to follow you. When it was over he walked you back home and even made you get ramen with him. "Why?" You asked quietly your old self sparking in you. "Hmmm?" Naruto asked mouthful of ramen noodles. You shook your head and tried formulating a plan to lose the knucklehead.

Sasuke

Karin started to get clingy and Sasuke couldn't take much of it. So he decided to hang around you because as much as she hated him being around you. She didn't want you to beat her up she knew from experience. The most annoying thing was he wouldn't speak to you at all. "What the hell is your problem! You've been following me everywhere. The only private time I get is in the fucking bathroom. You're annoying as shit stop following me." You said he smiled satisfied that you finally blew up. "You curse too much I don't like it, stop." He ordered that's when you really blew up. "You know what I don't like duckass, you" you stormed away and this time he didn't follow.

Kakashi

Every time without fail Kakashi would be at the bookstore. You even tried going the day after the new release, but he caught on. You got so desperate you begged Jiraiya to restart the delivery. After much begging and agreeing to be his inspiration. Yes that's how desperate you were you agreed to do that. Even after he restarted it there was no delivery person so you hastily told him you'd do it. The only person besides you that used the delivery service was Kakashi! "Is this a joke?" You asked angrily handing him the fifth copy he purchased today. "What do you mean? One copy just isn't enough." He smirked you bit your tongue trying not to maul him. 'He should taste his own medicine' you thought biting your lip. Once again he looked away and you were left confused why. "Well don't order anymore, I'm not delivering I have to meet up with Jiraiya." You said bluntly he looked at you for an explanation. "I asked him to start the delivery service again he agreed if I became his inspiration for the next books." You smirked seeing him get ticked off. "Well bye Kakashi," you said innocently he didn't get any more books from the delivery service. As for you, you were officially off-duty and still modeling for Jiraiya.

Shikamaru

Whenever two people were required for a project Shikamaru would want to do it. Ever since you had to work on the chunin exams with him and Temari he wouldn't leave you alone. He constantly asked you questions and never let you rest. "We need two people to go the cloud and talk with the Raikage." Temari informed before Shikamaru said anything you cut him off. "Me and Temari will go," you said quickly Shikamaru smirked before yawning lazily. 'No complaints what is he up to?' you thought the next day you were waiting by the gates for her. When he showed up 'oh hell nah,' "where's Temari?" you asked annoyed, but all he had was smug smirk. "Tsunade said she rather you and me go since the leaf is hosting we should take care of it." he said lazily and you looked at him suspiciously. "And you had nothing to do with it, I find that hard to believe Shikamaru." You said walking out the gates he followed saying nothing. "Now I definitely don't believe it," you muttered usually on missions he'd usually say what a drag or how troublesome. He hasn't said one thing the whole time suddenly he gotten closer to you grabbed some of your h/c hair. "Maybe I don't find you a drag" he whispered walking away leaving you flushed. 'You bothersome boy,' you seethed running ahead of him.

Gaara

He came to the restaurant three times a day for every meal and your mom decided to assign you as his waiter. You didn't need to ask what he wanted because he ordered the same thing f/f (favorite food). "Here you go," you said gently setting down his plate you made something different today. "This isn't what I ordered," he pouted reminding you of a picky five year old. You rolled your eyes and pushed it towards him. "If you're gong eat here for every meal you need some variety. You'll get sick eating that over and over again...just eat it, please" you said in a motherly tone. He began eating it and you stood there watching him happily it reminded you of when you were dating. You smelled food in your face and saw Gaara holding out his chopsticks "you should feed yourself." He said giving a small smile you blushed before taking a bite "Arigato," you said quietly shuffling away.

Kiba

Same as Naruto's. P/n took a liking to Akamaru after his stay at the shelter and you couldn't separate them. So you had gone out with them to the dog park. Akamaru was way bigger than three years ago so you were kind of nervous around him. Kiba took noticed and made sure to ask as many questions as humanly possible with no breaks. (I kinda had no ideas for this)

Neji

Same as Sasuke's. During your mission he'd just follow you around everywhere saying "we could be ambushed." You had gotten annoyed and tried to run, but being Neji he could easily find you. 'Damn Hyuga'

Author-chan: I kind had no idea what to do for the last two so Kiba and Neji fans don't hurt me. The next scenarios will be You Sing Your Pain, They Think You Have A Kid, and You Make Them Jealous. In that order the first one will be done probably in another hour, second one was a request so it'll be complete in two days, and the third one will be done next week.