❄️You Get Cold Feet/ You Still Love Him❄️

N/B/N = Naruto Boys Name
N/G/N = Naruto Girls Name

You have been dating b/n for a while now and just last month he proposed. You hastily said yes and today is the wedding day of course you invited all your friends including N/B/N.

You sighed looking at yourself in the mirror you were all ready to get married. You and b/n decided life was short so you jumped the gun. 'I look ready, but am I really?' You asked the mirror you looked in your heart for the answer. You've always wanted to get married ever since you started dating...N/B/N. Truth is you never really thought about it until you guys were dating you'd always imagined it would be you two. You heard a knock at the door so you got up to get it "Ready?" N/G/N asked you shakily nodded stepping out. As you walked down the aisle everything was in slow motion your eyes locked with N/B/N the whole time. 'I'm not marrying him I'm marrying b/n' you thought stepping in front of him. He smiled and you kept a blank face as the ceremony began the more unsure you became. "Any objections?" The priest asked when you sighed "yes," you said shakily. "I'm sorry I really did like you, but I don't think I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'd rather spend it with someone else I'm so sorry" you said running off. You cried your eyes out thinking of him 'I want to spend my life with you.'