😚You Have A Heated Make Out Session😚

Naruto

Naruto was being more affectionate lately which you didn't mind, but it was becoming over the top when he backed you into a corner "Naruto I don't get why your acting like this but-" he cut off by smashing his lips into yours. He placed his tongue in your math you unable to gain dominance leaving you under his control your hands travel to his neck and he moans into the kiss. Once you pull apart you see how hot Naruto looks afterwards and you look away blushing and "Naruto, you should clean yourself up" you say falling due to your weak knees. He looks at you, bends down and whispers seductively "ya know, you look really hot y/n you should clean up too" he said leaving you a blushing mess.

Sasuke

Sasuke had trained to hard, so when he came to your house at 2:00 a.m. you were fuming , tightly wrapping him up in bandages. "How many times do I have to tell you not to hurt yourself for you to listen!" You said almost yelling while he gives you a smirk. "Ow! Could you kiss them to make them feel better" he said looking into your eyes, you scoff at his childish behavior, but give in. You start kissing his wounds which were littered on his chest, arms, and neck, but suddenly you feel hot lips on yours. You quickly gain composure and tease him by denying him entrance into your mouth. He grunted into the kiss and bit your bottom lip making you gasp and he slips his tongue exploring the new territory. After a few minutes you pull away from the kiss and smirk at his disappointed face "your not off the hook, I'm still mad at you" you scolded. "That's not what your face says" he said with a smug look.

Kakashi

You and Kakashi were cuddling, reading Icha Icha, it had come to a hot make out scene when you looked at Kakashi blushing. "We shouldn't do this Taka," you said repeating the lines just before the make out scene, Kakashi raised a brow in amusement, but played along. "What are you scared of Suuka, we've done worse" he said seductively you leaned in inches from his face with your hand on his mask. "This could lead to something we're both not ready for" you whispered taking down his mask. He closes the space between you and your tongues fight for dominance with him winning, you both would have gone farther, but you sensed three genin watching. Kakashi sighs and pulls up his mask before they could see and he whispered in your ear "pesky genin."

Shikamaru

You and Shikamaru were relaxing and you got bored so you got on top of him when he lazily opened his eyes. "What are doing y/n?" He said concealing a smirk, "I just wanted a kiss" you pouted, your h/l hair down secretly turning him on. He closes the space between you and an innocent kiss turns into something scandalous Shikamaru licked your bottom lip for entrance which you granted. Your tongues worked in sync, but he had dominance and he was going to let you know it, he pulled away from the kiss kissing your neck while you moaned. When he stopped kissing your neck it left a big hickey making you both stop "I'm sorry y/n...what a drag" he said feeling bad that you'd have to hide it from everyone. "Eh it's ok Shika," you said smiling cheerfully no longer bored, he smiled back at you and continued to cuddle.

Gaara

You were at a business party for Gaara talking to Temari "I'm glad you're over your fever y/n" she said casually. Kankuro and Gaara came walking over and Gaara looked a little flushed "y/n can you take Gaara home?" You looked confused at first, but smelled sake on him you walked him home and were about to go home when sand stopped you. "G-Gaara" you squeaked while the sand pinned you to the wall "Y/n are you scared of me?" He asked like he was crying. You softened "no. Why would I be?" He looked at you and kissed you lustfully you deepened the kiss giving him permission to enter your mouth. You both explore each other and then you pull away remembering he was drunk a trail of spit leading out of your mouths, your s/c skin was flushed with your h/c hair clinging to your face. "We should go to bed" you whispered his sand loosening while you both headed to bed.