💚 Lee Pt.1 💚

This was requested by @kanadeAsada28

How You Meet

You were practicing your taijutsu at the training grounds when you see someone in a green suit, at the next training grounds. You stood their watching him in amazement he was practicing with Might Gai ' he's a taijutsu legend.' After watching him for what seems like hours you start practicing again this time he notices you and walks over to you. "Hello youthful flower!" He said to you 'aww he is so cute' you fangirled to yourself "Thank you and hello to you too," you said back punching the tree after it crumbled into pieces you were walking off  when you raised a hand to say goodbye he looked at you and blushed "goodbye youthful flower till we meet again," he said blowing a kiss. The next day you were at the training grounds practicing your taijutsu, you saw green spandex again with his sensei and just like last time you watched them. 'What am I doing? This is so creepy' but for reason you couldn't take your eyes off of him. His sensei sensed you and looked right at you motioning for you to join "Hello youthful flower, would you like to join us?" He asked you brightly, before you could think you shook your head yes he smiled even more animated than before if possible. 'His smile is almost blinding' you thought shielding your eyes. "SO YOUTHFUL MY NAME IS MIGHTO GAI" he said taking your hand and spinning you around, making you giggle. "AND I-I'M ROCK L-LEE" he said stuttering over his words 'he is so cute.' You were gushing about how cute he was in your head so you forgot to introduce yourself. "Gomen I blanked out my name is Y/n L/n it's nice to meet you" you apologized giving them a smile.

How You Became Friends

You and Lee didn't just hang out at the training grounds whenever you saw him around the village you would jump on his back, begging for a piggyback ride and he couldn't say no taking it as a challenge.

What You Admire About Him

PASSION : You thought Lee was the very definition of passion. He would stand up for what was right while giving a 110% he was a hot-blooded fighter. He is so sweet and opens his heart to everyone.

Realizing Your Feelings

You saw Lee so you jumped on his back to surprise him "HEY LEE!" You said as soon as he knew it was you he held your legs. "Hello youthful flower!" he said with a renewed confidence. 'Aww Lee would be the perfect boyfriend' you shake your head and slap your cheeks. Forgetting you were on his back you were about to fall backwards but Lee caught you. "Thanks Lee" you smiled at him and he blushed. 'I wish he was my boyfriend.... I think I like him" your face was crimson luckily since you were on his back he couldn't see.

He Realizes His Feelings

To be honest Lee has always liked you since you guys first met.

He/You Confesses

Lee would always confess to you before you realized your feelings because that was who he was. You'd always remind him that you were just friends, but now you did like him "YOUTHFUL FLOWER!" you heard Lee shout he ran up to you knocking you down. "I AM SO SORRY I SHALL RUN A HUNDRED LAPS AROUND THE VILLAGE" he declared almost running off, but luckily you stopped him. "That's unnecessary Lee I'm perfectly fine," you reassured blushing a bit "do you want to get something to eat?" Lee's eyes widened in hope "DOES THIS MEAN YOU'RE ACCEPTING MY CONFESSION?" he asked you gulped nodding slowly.  He spin you around super fast 'oddly enough my stomach feels fine in fact it feels great all the butterflies are gone'

Author-chan: I'm sooooo sorry this is taking a long time to upload, but I've been trying to write these scenarios. While writing these I've realized that One: I know Lee's personality, but I have no idea on how to write him in a romantic setting. Two: Some scenarios might not work for him and Three: I've made about 27 scenarios so I should probably close requests because I really can't take anymore this late into it. I'm still going to continue with Lee, but this will be the final request. I think i'll cut some scenarios so comment which ones you really  want to see. Again I'm sorry about this, but I've been busy with my other book and It's sequel and I'm inexperienced with Lee.