🐾 Kiba Inuzuka 🐾

This was requested by @bellasmom12 Neji will be coming soon.

How You Meet

You had zoophobia an irrational fear of animals you were scared of every animal. No matter how small it's one of the reasons you weren't a ninja. Ninken is what you feared the most about the job. One day you were walking through the village when a little puppy knocked you down. You screamed and squirmed under the dog while he licked your face. "Someone please get him off of me before I-" you shouted, but you quickly fainted. You woke up in an unfamiliar territory looked around and heard the howls of many dogs. 'I knew it that dog brought me here to feed me to all of his pack' you thought getting up frantically. "You need to train him you can't just let him run around like that!" A lady shouted from another room. 'Room? This is a house not a cave.' You thought following the voices "It wasn't Akamaru's fault that she fainted!" A boy who seemed to be your age yelled back. 'That thing has a name?' You thought gravely walking into the room. The two people immediately looked at you catching your scent. "Oh dear, you're awake. I'm sorry if Akamaru gave you a scare." The woman said patting your shoulder. "He's right it's not A-akamaru's fault?" You said it felt awkward saying an animals name. It was even more weird defending one "I have zoophobia" you clarified and they both tilted their heads like a dog would do. "It means I have a fear of animals, dogs included." You explained and they both looked at me like I had three heads. "How could you not like dogs! They're not bad once you get to know them." The boy spoke out and the mom slapped him upside the head. "Manners," She said simply and like a dog he obeyed. "I'm Kiba Inuzuka nice to meet you," he muttered rubbing his head. "I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n" you said before getting pounced on by millions of dogs and screaming again.

How You Became Friends

After your meeting Kiba swore to make you like dogs. So eventually he started hanging around you and taking you around his house. You met every dog there and you were still scared of some. Akamaru was a different story you enjoyed petting him.

What You Admire About Him

CONFIDENT: The one thing you're not especially around animals. Kiba seems to never falter in any decision making you definitely look up to him. However sometimes he's cocky and that really bites him in the butt.

Realizing Your Feelings

Kiba asked you to come over to see the dogs again. You sighed and then made your way over. Once you were there Hana took you over to her shelter. You saw lots of sick animals it kind of made your heart break. Then you saw Kiba caring for a new puppy 'I love him...do I?' You thought walking over. He beamed at you making your face blush involuntarily. You say next to him and he placed the puppy in your arms. You admired the newborn the whole time and found a new appreciation for dogs at least. Also a new status for Kiba 'best friend to first crush' you thought thinking over everything.

He Realizes His Feelings

I asked Y/n to come over Hana told me to help with the shelter and I thought it was a perfect opportunity. 'Or is there a different reason?' this was constantly nagging me every time I asked her over. I shook the thought and carried a newborn pup 'y/n has to love me...I meant you' I thought cradling the cute puppy. I notice y/n sit next to me her eyes soften as she looks at the dog in my arms. I pass it over to her and she sits there staring into his little eyes. 'Stare at me!' I whined in my head like a dog. '...I like y/n' I thought feeling the territorial instinct fill up inside me.