🤒When You Get Sick🤒

Naruto

You had come down with the flu on your last mission so you were on probation until you got better. So team 7 was going on missions without meaning Naruto was gone too with no one to entertain you, you were bored out of your mind. You were about to fall asleep when you heard tapping on the window,' that wasn't a bird' you grabbed a kunai and slowly treated towards the window. Once you saw it was Naruto you relaxed and your mood was lightened considerably you let him in and he started telling you about all the missions you missed out on. You fell asleep, Naruto stopped talking and tucked you in kissing your forehead "I've missed you a lot ya know."

Sasuke

You were stubborn so when you got a cold you insisted that you were fine, your cold got so bad you were bed ridden for three weeks. You had friends come over from time to time but Sasuke was on missions and never stopped by 'what am I chopped liver.' you heard your front door open so you teleported behind whoever walked in and held a kunai to their neck. Being in bed all day made your legs wobbly so you were going to fall back when someone caught you "you're not happy to see me?" Said an all too familiar Uchiha. You punched him in his arm before snuggling in his arms "you're on thin ice you haven't stopped by once this week" you said looking the other way. You got up from his arms and started walking away before he grabbed your wrist "I wanted to let you rest" he mumbled you smiled and hugged him.

Kakashi

You were being really flirtatious when you got a fever and nothing like your usual shy self. You and Kakashi were walking around the village when a girl started flirting with him so you made out with him right in front of her "He's mine so find yourself a different man whore" you glared and the girl ran off crying. Kakashi looked at you worriedly and checked your forehead "Y/n your burning up, you have a fever let's go home." You went on your way with Kakashi home. Once you got there you backed Kakashi in a corner "Kiss me~" you cooed he looked really uncomfortable used to you being awkward. "You need to rest, your sick." He said dragging you to bed after reluctantly laying down he was about to leave when your voice stopped him "I'll be lonely if you leave, can you stay with me?" You asked childishly. He came back and laid down with you, but after an hour he tied you up once you started to squirm around a lot.

Shikamaru

You got a cold so Shikamaru had an excuse to lay around for a couple of days, claiming to be taking care of you. You didn't mind the extra cuddle time so when you actually did get better you had some mixed feelings."ugh I'm off probation, why can't I have a cold again" you asked frustrated when you looked at your boyfriend getting a crazy idea 'I might still have germs though' you scooted closer to Shikamaru about to cough or sneeze on him when he opens his eyes. "What are you doing y/n?" He asked suspiciously you were never one to keep secrets so you told him everything and he sweatdropped at you. "If you want I'll pretend I caught your cold and tell lord third I want you to take care of me" he said boredly you shook your head yes a million times before falling back to sleep, but before you fell completely asleep "troublesome woman" he mumbled you open your eyes for a second and stared at him "I'm your troublesome woman" and you both fell asleep in each others arms.

Gaara

Same as Kakashi's when you got a fever you were kissing Gaara all day, and trying to cuddle with him you even got jealous of old grandmas who called him handsome.