👫 You Guys Makeup/ Become Friends Again 👫

Naruto

You've been avoiding Naruto ever since the embarrassing ramen fiasco, but Sakura was pushing you guys together. Like today for example Sakura wanted to hang out as a team so she invited you both out to hang out. You and Naruto were awkwardly waiting for her when she ran up to you guys panting. "Gomen, but I'm needed at the hospital " she said you anime fell looking at Naruto. Sakura left as quickly as she had come you looked at Naruto giving an awkward smile "shall we?" He nodded and you guys spent the day shopping, and eating you were at your house because Naruto insisted walking you home. 'Still protective' you gave him a hug surprising both yourself and him "I've missed hanging out Naruto let's hang out more often." You murmured sincerely you separated and saw he had a huge smile on his face. "Of course! We're friends after all" he finished sheepishly rubbing his neck, you went in your apartment after saying your goodbyes. You were going to your room when you saw Sakura sitting on your couch "Jesus!" You said jumping up in shock she smiled deviously shaking you a couple of times. "So how was your date?" She giggled then you ran around trying to strangle her.

Sasuke

Orochimaru ordered you and Sasuke to go on a mission together after many arguments you finally agreed to go. You were finishing up writing a letter to Tsunade telling her everything she needed to know plus ranting about your personal hell. "Oi, are you almost done?" Sasuke questioned knocking on your door you sent the letter opening the door with a grunt. You decided you wouldn't speak to him the easiest way to piss him off for sure. You were about an hour into the mission the silence was killing you, you wanted to cuss him out, but you refrained. Sasuke was starting to get suspicious because you were usually uncensored just saying whatever was on your mind. He liked that because usually girls would try to be all cutesy, it was one of the reasons he fell in love with you in the first place. "Talk," He ordered arrogantly pissing you off you were going to tell him off, but that's what he wanted. You defiantly shook your head you guys kept walking along when you saw a kunai headed straight for Sasuke's head. 'I could just let him die' you joked to yourself before tackling him down, you two fought off the shinobi that tried to kill you "your stubborness almost got me killed" He sneered you finally blew up "You're really blaming this on me at least I saved you. Not going to lie though I thought about letting it kill you" You seethed crossing your arms, you felt something soft on your cheek turning around you saw that Sasuke kissed you on the cheek. "You're right thank you," he said softly smirking at your crimson face "Truce?" he said holding out his hand you took it facing away from him. 'stupid duckbutt'

Kakashi

You were at the bookstore trying to get the new Icha Icha book, but it was sold out you had tried to get it delivered, but they were selling out fast. Unluckily you ran into Kakashi who had gotten his gloved hands on the precious treasure you ran over to him snatching it out of his hands. "Huh?" he said seeing you with the book in hand, but before you could read the first page he took it out your hand. "Ah ah ah, not so fast" Kakashi smirked at you, you pouted trying to grab the book from him. "Come on Kakashi, I'll do anything just gimme" you said jumping up to catch it the perv giggled then you realized what you said "Anything?" He laughed deviously you gulped nodding reluctantly 'hopefully it's nothing pervy' you thought staring at him intently. "Forgive me, let's be friends again" He said holding out the book turning away from your gaze you took the book and he looked your way. "Deal!" You said smiling brightly he nodded pulling out another copy of the same book. "You're unbelievable" you sweatdropped looking at him giggle like a schoolgirl.

Shikamaru

You had come out to the field you'd always lay in with Shika reminiscing about the good days when you felt someone behind you. You looked over your shoulder to see Shikamaru "Hey," you said softly sitting down. He sat down with you and watched the sunset "I'm sorry y/n" he said leaning against the tree. "Don't be, it's fine I miss hanging out with you" you said laying your head on his shoulder "Me too," he said simply looking down at you.

Gaara

You hadn't had the chance to eat all day because you had been working Gaara just walked and you went to the kitchen to cook his usual. When it was done your mouth was watering your stomach growling in pain. "Here you go" you frowned setting his plate down you were going to leave when Gaara grabbed your wrist. "Sit" he ordered you complied knowing you wouldn't be able to argue. He pushed the plate towards you and your eyes widened "eat it," he urged on. You began eating it when you realized Gaara hadn't even take a bite you put some f/f on the fork extending your hand. "Truce?" you asked blushing stubbornly he took the bite nodding in agreement covering his blush with a napkin.

Kiba

One day while you were walking p/n with Kiba the dogs ran around while you sat on a bench idly watching them play with each other. The way the pups got along was so cute then you looked at KIba 'I wish we could hang out again' you thought "Why don't we...without the dogs I mean" Kiba said rubbing his neck sheepishly. "I said that out loud?" you asked pointing to yourself blushing a million shades of red "yeah," he said smiling showing off his canines "Oh well sure let's hang out...so we're friends again?" you asked refusing to acknowledge the fact you actually dated "Well sure we are" he said awkwardly you nodded sitting in awkward silence. "This is so weird" you laughed eventually you two began talking gradually getting more comfortable.

Neji

You were at the Hyūga clan house because Hanabi, who you remained good friends with, invited you over. Sometimes you still dance with her for fun, but never at her compound you were afraid you'd see Neji. Today though Hanabi left you alone in the living room while she went to get snacks. You got up first doing a couple of positions then you started doing pirouettes. 'Pirouette, pirouette, pirouetteee!' You thought slipping luckily you fell on the couch. "Since when did couches breathe" You grunted only to get up and see Neji. "Oh that's why" you thought rolling your eyes leaving the house. "Y/n stop." He ordered you turned around showing him your crying face. "What Neji?" You said frustration evident "I wanna hang out again, can we be friends again" he said softly your heart faltered seeing his sincerity so you gave a shaky nod. You gave him a hug crying into his chest "you're such a jerk" you sobbed. "I know," he said hugging you back.