👶🏻They Think You Have A Kid👶🏻

This was suggested @DeathCloud2017 thank you for the wonderful idea it was somewhat challenging to write, but I love it. I hope you all enjoy it I tried my best now enough talking here's your scenarios.

Naruto

Your best friend had a little boy named b/n (boy's name) he was getting married to the mother so he asked you to watch the kid. Naturally you agreed since you loved the little guy he was so cute he even called you his second mother. You looked in your fridge to get b/n something. You sweatdropped when you noticed it was empty. "We're going out to eat tonight" I grabbed his hand and we headed out. "Can we eat ramen Mommy?" he asked you wanted to say no, but you couldn't resist his little face. "Ok its actually not far from here" you said taking him in when you saw Naruto. "Mommy can you help me get on the stool," b/n asked struggling to get on you helped him seeing Naruto's eyes widen. "You have a kid now y/n!" He exclaimed you blushed before shakily replying. "No this is my friends kid, b/n I'm watching him for awhile." You explained nervously Naruto sighed in relief.

Sasuke

Team Taka was in a village for a little break from the hideout. You decided to visit your friend who happened to live in this village. You were walking around looking for him while Sasuke followed you unknowingly to you. You spotted your friend and saw he had a little girl with him "MOMMY!" she shouted running directly at you. Up in the trees Sasuke grunted angrily not wanting to believe it. "F/N!" You shouted back he looked at you and ran after his daughter. The girl ran passed me and jumped into the arms of her real mom. Sasuke let out a shaky breath with satisfaction not wanting you to have anyone else's kid. "You guys have a kid now?" You asked pinching the little girls cheeks.

Kakashi

You agreed to watch your nephew for the day since it was his birthday. You looked a lot like your older sister who was out planning the surprise party. So your nephew, b/n confused you for her a lot. You went to the co-ed hot springs with him not really knowing what teens liked to do. "Why're we at the hot springs mom?" He asked, but you were too focused on the new arrival Kakashi. "Umm because I thought it be relaxing is it not?" You asked nervously peeking at Kakashi from the side of your eye. He looked angry 'What's the matter with him?' You thought staring at him weirdly. "Aunt Y/n I know it's you" he sweatdropped you looked at him awkwardly and saw Kakashi's eyes widen. "How'd you know?" I gritted my teeth holding my towel tighter. "You know nothing about what kids do for fun you and mom look alike, but your personalities are way different." He said you slumped "yeah, yeah don't tell your mother." You said emerging half of your face in the water. Kakashi inwardly smirked glad to know you were pure.

Shikamaru

You were ordered to pick up this kid from daycare as soon as you gotten there you noticed the kid right away. She was very energetic hopping up asking a lot of questions I sighed and she tugged at my pants. "Can I call you mommy?" She asked I looked down in shock seeing her innocent eyes. "If you want" I reply coolly she starts bouncing up and down as we walked to Tsunades. When we arrived at the office I just walked in which was a huge mistake "y/n!" Shikamaru said eyes travelling to g/n (girls name). "Do you know him mommy?" g/n asked his eyes widened and you nodded stiffly. "Ahem, I'm glad you two are getting along y/n I've asked you to pick g/n up because I want you to train her." Tsunade explained Shikamaru made an O face and you quickly left the awkwardness to train.

Gaara

Your cousin was a food critic he helped you with the menu for the restaurant the thing was is he was only two. He's not so much a critic as he is a picky eater so you knew if he liked it everyone else would love it. You were setting down Gaara's food when your cousin ran up to you giving a leg hug. "I'm hungry, food" he demanded raising his arms signalling he wanted you to hold him. You picked him up and Gaara looked at you curiously "Daddy should be here soon," he informed and Gaara blushed. 'He doesn't think' your uncle approached you and give you a hug. "Sorry he interrupted he missed you a lot" he smiled "It's ok r/n-oji (Random Name Oji= Uncle)" I said looking at Gaara from the corner of my eye and his blush deepened.

Kiba

You made the mistake of calling p/n your baby to Sakura, Ino, and Hinata. Naturally they all told Kiba so you've been avoiding him. 'I don't actually have a kid'  I sweatdropped stepping from behind the tree. Kiba immediately smelled me and rushed over to me like a lost puppy 'when did we become friends again.' "Y/n! I heard you have a kid," he said rubbing his neck I blushed and shook my head no. "I was talking about p/n...why'd you ask?" I asked with piercing eyes he shrugged it off walking away. 'spineless coward'

Neji

Same as Sasuke's. You were walking around the village Neji spotted you walking around and followed you. You saw your old dancing partner with a little girl with him "Hey!" you shouted waving at him he walked over to you with the little girl. "Who is this?" you asked bending down to the little girls level. "Daddy do you know her?" The girl asked obnoxiously loud, loud enough for Neji to hear. He was relieved so he walked away not wanting to risk you seeing him."I was your daddy's old dance partner." you answered for him you spent the rest of the afternoon catching up with him.

So I'm not doing You Make Them Jealous because its basically the same thing as they get jealous except you do it on purpose, but.... I'M ADDING A NEW CHARACTER! Someone (@kanadeAsada28) has requested for me to add the energetic, optimistic, hot-blooded, nice guy type we all love ROCK LEE. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧