👟 Their Ninja Gear 👟

Naruto
For training and missions G/n keeps her hair down. She wears a fishnet long sleeve undershirt and an airy f/c dress. With it she wears ninja heels. She has a traditional blue headband and a standard kunai pouch.

Sasuke
B/n has long hair like Itachi used to so he keeps it in a low ponytail. He wears a shortsleeved fishnet shirt under a light grey long sleeve. He has a smoky grey vest with the Uchiha symbol on the back. He wears sweatpants with long ninja sandals. He has a standard kunai pouch and a grey headband.

Kakashi
B/n wears a dark grey t-shirt over a long sleeve fishnet shirt. He wears black sweatpants with bandages around his hands and ankles. He wears standard ninja sandals and his clan symbol is on the back of his shirt in black. He has the standard kunai pouch along with a scroll strapped around his waist. He doesn't wear his ninja headband, but carries it around in his pouch.

Shikamaru
For training and missions G/n has her hair in two low ponytails. She wears a sleeveless light green shirt with the Nara symbol in beige. She wears fitted shorts that reach mid thigh with heeled ninja sandals. Standard kunai pouch with a beige headband.

Gaara
For training and missions G/n cut her red hair just below her chin. She wears a tight sleeveless black dress that reaches mid thigh with a long sleeve fishnet. Over that is a shortsleeved maroon trench coat that opens up at the waist. The coat has the sand symbol on the back and she wears fingerless gloves along with standard ninja shoes. She has a black headband she wears around her waist with a pouch at the back.

Kiba
B/n wears a long brown coat with fur at the trim with nothing under. At his waist there is bandages and he wears black sweatpants. He has long ninja sandals with fur around the top. He has his clan markings and wears his head band sideways on his hand.

Neji
B/n wears a sleeveless beige hoodie with bandages all up his arms. He wears black shorts that ends just before the knee. He wears black ninja sandals with his clan symbol on the front of his hoodie. It's over his heart and he has standard kunai pouch wearing his black headband normally.

Lee
For training and missions G/n puts her short hair into a ponytail. She wears a green romper that's fitted at the top and flows at the bottom. In her hair and around her wrists she wears orange ribbons. Her legs are wrapped with bandages and she has standard ninja sandals. She has an orange headband she wears around her neck and no kunai pouch.