🤰You Find Out You're Pregnant! 🤰

Naruto

Lately you've been throwing up everyday so you decided to go see Sakura at the hospital. 'It's probably all that ramen Naruto has me eating.' You thought rubbing your stomach sweatdropping. Sakura came back with your diagnosis really happy. 'Who put the battery in her back?' You thought as she waved the results in your face. "Morning sickness is common for pregnant women don't worry," she smirked. "No way!" You smiled grabbing the papers from her that's when you started bawling. "I'm pregnant!" You exclaimed "yup and you guys are both healthy." You hugged Sakura then went to tell Naruto immediately. "Naruto!" You said bursting into his office "we're going to be parents, I'm pregnant!" You both screamed and danced around the office. "Hey little one we're going to be your parents." Naruto cooed giving you and your soon to be baby a kiss.

Sasuke

You kept slowing down while traveling so Sasuke was now carrying you to Team Taka's base camp. Once you got there Karin did a few tests which revealed something interesting. When she came back in with the results her face was contorted with disgust. "You guys are gross how do you do it in the woods?" She muttered that's when you blushed a bit. "Well good news you're pregnant," she said bluntly walking out of the room. You got up running into Suigetsu which was extremely awkward. 'I'm pregnant with Sasuke,' you thought smiling as you went to see him. "Sasuke can we talk outside, Karin told me I'm fine." You said with a big smile he followed not saying anything. Once you were outside you took a deep breath and looked him straight in the eye. "I'm pregnant!" You cheered expecting him to just smile, but you felt yourself lift off the ground. "There's a mini Uchiha in there," he said looking at your stomach. 'He's not even talking to me,' you sweatdropped. "You will lead millions," he whispered.

Kakashi

You woke up one morning after having a strange dream that you were pregnant. You tried going through your day normally for months, but you seemed to be more emotional than usual. That's when people started congratulating you randomly. So you bought a test and noticed that you did look pregnant. 'Kakashi didn't say anything' You thought waiting for the results. That's when you saw pregnant on it and a wide smile crossed your face. You dried it off and put it in a gift box because Kakashi's birthday was coming up anyway. 'Let's hope he doesn't find out' You snickered. A few days pass and it's time you wake up, throw up, and then get his present. "Bakashi! Come here!" You shouted he stumbled in and you handed him the gift. "Happy Birthday" you cheered he placed the gift down gently and hugged you. "I already knew," he whispered giving you a kiss. You may or may not have taken more than one test and didn't throw them away.

Shikamaru

Lately you've been too tired to do anything except go to the bathroom. Shikamaru has to cook and clean now so he insisted you go to the doctor, but when you told him your feet hurt he carried you. Tsunade observed your behavior and symptoms thinking over everything carefully. "Congratulations you two! It seems to me Y/n is pregnant," she said calmly while Shikamaru was freaking out. You on the other hand fell asleep 'I'm pregnant' You thought smiling as he carried you back home. "I hope the baby looks like you," he whispered kissing you on the forehead.

Gaara

You couldn't cook anymore the smell bothered you too much. For some reason you could smell better than ever and it was starting to annoy you and Gaara. "Eat it," he pressed trying to get you to eat some curry. "But it smells," you whined turning your head, but it was too late he'd already made it in. "Mmmmm it's good," you complimented in between bites which made him sigh. "I'm going to the office so please call the doctor or have Temari check you out." He frowned not wanting to leave you Temari came over, she was pregnant with Shikamaru. "Aw I'm going to be an auntie soon" you cooed at her stomach. "The question is when am I going to be an aunt," she wiggled her brows. "Not any time soon I'm sick right now," you said covering your nose. "Really? What's wrong?" She asked and you explained everything and she seemed really happy. "Y/n! You're pregnant the same thing happened to me with this little one" she said pointing to her stomach. You talked some more and now you know for sure you are. So when Gaara got home you were nervously twiddling your thumbs. "Gaara I'm pregnant," you said looking down he didn't say anything so you looked up and saw him in front of you smiling. "I love you," he said kissing you and then your stomach.

Kiba

Akamaru actually told Kiba you were just playing with the dogs when they all started guarding you. They didn't let anyone touch you until Kiba got home then Akamaru told Kiba that you were pregnant. So he gave them the job of protecting you so now you have cuddly bodyguards with you 24/7.

Neji

Since you were a Hyūga now living in the compound you had maids responding to you all day. So as soon as you showed symptoms the doctor checked you out and confirmed the pregnancy. The only thing left is to tell Neji, on your way back to your house you were thinking of how to tell him. That's when you see him entering the house urgently you started running when you heard him yelling your name. "Neji! I'm here what's wrong" you said frowning that's when he hugged you smiling. "Nothing, the maids have told me you're pregnant" he said touching your forehead with his own. "Yea I am," you whispered going up for a kiss and holding a hand to your stomach.

Lee

You missed your period, usually you would've loved this, but you guys were very active so it was super scary. "Lee I missed my period what if we're pregnant?" You asked nervously, but he was jumping all around and then jumped on your bed. "Then we will be the most amazing parents! Our child will embody youth and glory!" He shouted jumping around some more which made you giggle. Excited you went to take the test, you came back with your head down and voice shaky. "Lee, Lee we-" you said "we aren't pregnant," he said dejectedly, but you broke out in laughter. "We're pregnant!" You screamed jumping with him on your bed.