💘 You Get Back Together 💘

Naruto

It was months after the wedding you and b/n have talked and he admitted he wasn't sure of it either. Which made you feel a lot better because you felt bad for running out like that. All of your friends checked up on you too to see if you were fine, but you couldn't be any better. Now you knew what you wanted to do, who you wanted to do it with, and why. It was midnight pouring down, but you only had one thing on your mind. You stopped at Ichiraku's pulling Naruto from his warm bowl of ramen. You pulled him into a deep kiss and pulled away just as quickly. "I love you and I can't keep ignoring how I feel because I'm not going to run away from weddings all the time." You laughed looking at his face which looked confused. "I don't want to regret not telling you," You said becoming more shy every second he didn't say something. 'What if he's moved on?' "Y/n...I'm so sorry for breaking up with you," he said hugging you, and he was crying "I love you more than anything else y/n l/n" he blubbered.

Sasuke

It was chaotic at team Taka headquarters, Suigetsu was a mess. Though you tried talking to him at the beginning he'd ignore you. Even Karin was mad at you more than usual, but eventually Suigetsu said he didn't really like you for you. Which even though you didn't like him it was still hurtful considering you would've married him. Sasuke seemed delighted he wasn't going around smiling, but his mood lightened up. You guys were out on a mission when a guy in a nearby village started hitting on you. Sasuke of course got mad, but you weren't trying to get banned from here. Sasuke punched the guy then grabbed your wrist and hurried off. "What're you doing?" You blushed running along with him happily. "You're mine and nobody else's" he stared down at you possessively. "I'm nobody's," you said kissing him which threw him off a bit. Then you frowned remembering you were a spy "Hey Sasuke I'm a-" he poked your forehead. "I know," he said hugging you.

Kakashi

You were at the book shop just getting something to pass the time. You and B/n weren't on good terms because you found out he was cheating on you anyway. 'That's why the bastard was always tip toeing around me' you thought more angry than sad. You were at checkout about to pay when Kakashi handed the woman the money. You pouted at him then walked out with him by your side. "I have money ya know," you said playfully taking out a limited edition Icha icha book and handing it to him since you bought two. "When did this come out!" He squealed opening it up and sniffing the pages. "Today you weirdo, Jiraiya didn't tell you" you asked and he simply shook his head. "Come to think of it this is the compilation of stories he had me pose for," you say grabbing your copy. That's when you noticed Kakashi was giving it back. "I love you too much to read this pervy crap," he said coolly turning his head away. You heart skipped a beat so you stopped and looked at him "you jerk," you said crying. "You couldn't have said that earlier I love you too," you said jumping up to hug him. "I love you so much Kakashi Hatake always have," you said pulling him into a kiss. "But I love you even more"

Shikamaru

You were relaxing under the tree with Shikamaru, but it had been silent. "So the wedding-" he started awkwardly which made you inwardly cringe. "That was a fiasco I didn't expect that," you said sitting up. B/n refuses to talk to you now and your friend started dating him. "I could've predicted that," he snorted and that made you slightly irritated. "And that's supposed to mean," you asked getting angrier by the second. "That the relationship was doomed," he said arrogantly and as calmly as he was that day. "Wasn't going to work or you didn't want it to?" You smirked hoping it was jealousy. "Admit it Shikamaru you still like me," you smiled getting up "admit it or I'll leave and I'll be done." You said turning to walk away, but you couldn't he had you in his jutsu. He got up and closed the space between you "I do," he said sincerely releasing the jutsu. "Good because I like you," you smiled taking his hand into yours. That's when he twirled you around and kissed you which caught you by surprise. "See I'm not totally predictable," he smirked pulling you along.

Gaara

You were delivering to his office you knocked and he let you come in. "You don't have to knock," he frowned and got up to greet you. "It would set a bad impression if I didn't then everyone would think they could just walk in." You smiled fixing the collar on his shirt "In plus Kankuro does that already." You laughed setting down his food when Gaara pinned you to a wall. You could feel his body heat along with yours which was quickly rising. "Y/n do you still love me?" He asked quietly "you're the one who stopped loving me," you whispered. "So you still do? Because I've had this ache in my heart since you left and when you almost got married I didn't want to believe it." He said looking you straight in your eyes "I guess what I'm trying to say is I-i love you," he said with his kawaii panda face. "Of course I love you Gaara" you smiled wrapping your arms around his neck. "Good," he said kissing you like you were going to fight in a war.

Kiba

You were out with Kiba who was the first person to see you after your almost wedding. "It's kind of funny don't you think," you laughed hysterically which gradually turned into tears. "What's wrong with me am I just incapable of love," you said crying into Kiba's chest and he held you tightly. "It's not you, no never you it was me I let go of the love of my life." He said pulling you to look at him which made you cry even more. "You broke me Kiba I loved you, I love you" you said kissing him and he kissed back fiercely. You guys didn't stop until an elderly couple passed by whistling.

Neji

You were dancing in an open clearing because it helped calm you down. It was relaxing because there was always a clear answer, a right way and a wrong way. You and B/n were still friends after talking it out for a long time. In fact thinking back to your conversation he encouraged you to make up with Neji. 'I love that ass, but he needs to make up with me,' I think stubbornly leaping. "You're still exquisite," he said and you crossed your arms stepping up to him. "You know flattery gets you nowhere," you said smugly making him work for the forgiveness. "Uh Y/n I-i love you a lot and I'm a complete ass, but I hope one day you can forgive me." He said walking away when there wasn't an immediate answer. "I forgive you today, no I forgave you when we started talking again. Even though you're a complete ass..I love you and there's no one else I could love more than you." You said turning him around he grabs your face and kisses you deeply.