👕You Try Something Of His On👕

Naruto

You were in Naruto's apartment waiting for him to get back with dinner from Ichiraku's when you see one of his bright orange jumpsuits lying around. 'He wouldn't mind, would he?' Shrugging you put it on anyway admiring yourself in the mirror it was kind of baggy on you, and to make yourself look like him you put your headband on your forehead and your h/c hair into two pigtails. 'I look so cute...believe it' you think stealing his signature catchphrase you walk around his apartment acting like him when you finally decide you should take it off "what the! Y/n you look adorable believe it!" Your boyfriend said from the doorway, you blush and look at him "thank you Naruto y'know I understand why you like these jumpsuits now." You both start laughing and you finish the day eating ramen your favorite.

Sasuke

You were sitting around Sasuke's apartment, waiting for him to come back from training when you spotted an extra pair of arm warmers. 'He won't be back for a while so...' Before you knew it, you had slipped on the arm warmers, then you spotted his shorts, and then his shirt. You put it all on and took your h/l h/c hair from its ponytail letting it fall to your sides 'I look hot as fuck' you giggled a little till you heard the door unlock . 'Shit' Sasuke sees you in his clothes and smirks "missed me that much?" You blush and decide to freak him out by acting like a fangirl. Once he was successfully freaked out you went to take the clothes off when he grabbed your wrist "you should wear my clothes all the time y/n." You blush and quickly left the room.

Kakashi

Kakashi had to train his students so you were staying at his house until he came back, your curiosity got the better of you so here you were putting his mask on.'how does he breath in this?' You looked at yourself secretly enjoying the mystery and sexiness of wearing the mask, 'it's not so bad after wearing it for a minute.' Then you spotted a limited edition Icha Icha Paradise, 'don't mind if I do' you thought greedily snatching the book up. You hear a poof and see Kakashi standing next to you, giving you a surprised, but amused look "it seems your not bored in the slightest" he says smirking. He was getting ready to poof away before you stopped him "I was really bored, stay with me?" You pleaded, with your e/c orbs digging deep in his soul. He agreed to stay if you took off the mask "But I like it, it's become apart of me now" you pouted "but then I can't see your beautiful face" he said huskily, but you weren't going to fall for it that easy. "That makes two of us," you pointed out, but you gave in pulling the mask down for a kiss.

Shikamaru

You were on the hill with Shikamaru admiring him when you decided to mimick his pineapple hairstyle after many tries you finally got the pineapple look. You were "pretending" to be lazy and Shikamaru looked at you to see your h/c hair sporting his signature style. "Y/n when did you-" he asked but you cut him off by sighing deeply "what a drag, what do you mean Shikamaru?" You said on the outside as cool as a cucumber on the inside you were dying with laughter. He gave you a slightly amused look before lying back down "well it doesn't matter because, you look hot so..." He said purposely trailing off leaving you crimson in the face. "I copied my boyfriends hairstyle so you could say I have a hot boyfriend" you said teasing him back, but alas you didn't succeed when Shikamaru turned around "I wasn't joking, you look hot" and then he fell asleep leaving you red.

Gaara

You and Gaara were cuddling in his office when you caught sight of his Kazekage hat just lying on his desk when you remember your childhood dream. As a child when you were training to be a ninja you had expressed the desire to become Kazekage, and now as a teenager your dating one. Gaara catches you glimpsing at the hat a couple of times before he sets the hat on your head "if you wanted to try it on you could just ask" you blush a deep red and peek at him from underneath. "Well...how do I look?" You asked unsure your childhood dream has been completed kind of, "you look stunning" he said giving you a small smile. You blush again and continue cuddling, still wearing the hat 'Gaara makes all my dreams come true.' You glance over at him smiling before pecking him on his cheek "thank you Gaara-kun."