😒You Get Jealous😒

Naruto

Hinata and Naruto were talking casually and once Hinata left, Naruto couldn't stop talking about how nice and sweet she was making you green with envy. "Hinata-Chan is so sweet she gave me some of her lunch earlier," he said drooling "Well I'm sweet too," you said annoyed, and you decided that you would prove it to him. He just shook his head and went back in a daze the next morning you went to Naruto's house early and made him a breakfast buffet "Woah y/n why'd you make all this food?" he said amazed you just smirked 'score' "No reason, I'm just nice like that" even though he is thick he can be quite observant and he quickly understood what it was about. "There's no need to be jealous y/n your always going to be my number one!" You blushed and looked at your feet "I wasn't jealous" you mumbled.

Sasuke

You were out with Sasuke when you heard rustling in the bushes 'fangirls never give up do they?' you pulled on his sleeve making him stop and faced the bushes "Come out or stop following us" Sakura and the SFC came out they glared at you and had heart eyes at Sasuke. You deal with this on a daily basis, but you were especially pissed today because they started to get touchy with him. "What y/n, do you have a problem we are letting you hang out with our-" 'our he is not a party pack' "Ours I don't share, and last time I checked he is mine" and to make the point even further you kissed Sasuke until they all left. He just smirked looking at you "Jealous much?" you punched his arm and continued on your date.

Kakashi

You and Kakashi were going to get the new book of Icha Icha Paradise that had come out. You were sitting in the nook while Kakashi got the naughty books while you were sitting at a table with a clear view of him. Another girl approaches him already making you on edge and then you see her going for the same book 'she's doing that on purpose' you were livid but you were the shy type or else you would have stormed over there and made out right in front of her but you weren't like that. They have an exchange and then Kakashi comes to the table but you being you would ignore him and you did it took a while for him to notice but when he did he decided to give you space first. Once you got home he started to talk about "Why have you been ignoring me y/n?" you just puff out your cheeks and mumble "I don't want other women touching you" but he heard it no matter how soft you had said it he just smirked and kissed you "I'm sorry I won't do it again... jealous" you just glared at him before cuddling reading the new book.

Shikamaru

Shikamaru had to escort a lady from Suna for the chunin exam, at first you weren't bothered since you had missions, but once you were done with the preparations for the exams you were ordered to help Shikamaru and the girl he was escorting, Temari. After seeing how they interact you had gotten jealous easily 'he hasn't acknowledged me once' you were thinking about how to get his attention. "Shika-kun let's go on a date after this," you said sugary sweet he just gave you a nod and kept talking with Temari. "So you guys are dating?" Temari asked us suggestively wiggling her eyebrows. "Oh yeah..." you said dismissively which didn't go unnoticed by Shikamaru when you guys were done with the day. He caught up with you and pulled you back "Shika-" but he cut you off wrapping his arms around you "I love you so there is no reason to be jealous" he told you soothingly you blushed and murmured an I love you too.

Gaara

You and Gaara were going to go on a date but he wanted to give a quick lesson to his student Matsuri. You said it was ok so now you were sitting there watching the two of them spar 'his day off was supposed to be spent with me' you pouted to yourself when Matsuri called out to you. "Lady Y/N you used to be a ninja right?" she asked you just nodded your head slowly, to be honest, you still trained you never told Gaara that though. "Let's spar then Lady Y/n if your not too rusty" she teased. You smirked to yourself and agreed to spar with her, immediately after she charged at you, you stepped aside and put a kunai to her neck "Woah Lady Y/n you could never tell that your not a ninja anymore" after training Matsuri you and Gaara go to a restaurant and Gaara had been eyeing you the whole time "What was that back there with Matsuri?" he asked, you felt bad so you decided to confess "I was a little jealous, I should have gone easier on her" you said blushing he looked at you confused. "You shouldn't worry about that I love you Lady Y/n" he teased.