Chapter 47

I just think that gif explains Juliet/Jason's and Justin/Bella's relationships so much lol

Chapter is not edited

Juliet's POV

Jason glares at a wide-eyed Carter, who's hand was still up in the form of a fist to knock on the door. Jason eyes his hand then a low warning growl rumbles out of his chest. He and his inner Absidian were in protective possessive mode since we had just finished mating.

"What?" Jason barks, his voice husky and dark. He sounded pretty angry. Carter flinches at his tone and suddenly gulps as his sensitive nose picks up the smell of sex and Jason and I's scents mixed. He knew he was in trouble as Jason's breathing gets harsher and the growls reverberating out of his chest were only getting louder the longer he stood there. He bares his demon like teeth as his eyes turn an inky black. "Uh...Um..I-I" Carter stutters, peeking behind Jason to see me covering my naked body with the sheets.. "GET OUT." Jason roars, noticing this. I watch his eyes turn blood red as the Absidian language come pouring out of his mouth. I could only understand a few words since Hekorans and Absidians tongues are so different, but I picked up: Kill, Family, and Die. I groan and bury my head in my hands.

As Jason screams at the terrified Carter, I sneak over to the closet and quickly dress myself.

I look up in time to see Carter running out of the room as fast as he could. Jason slams the door closed and slowly turns around still fuming. I watch him closely and his face softens slightly. He opens his arms and stands there patiently. Taking the hint, I jump out of bed and rush into his warm embrace. He slides me into his large robe with him and I'm comforted by the feeling of his smooth warm skin.

After a few minutes of silent hugging, Jason's body start vibrating from the loud purrs coming from him. I giggle looking up and handing him some clothes. As he dressed himself, I'm slightly shocked at the sight of his Hekoran purple eyes. Again?

"Princess!" he screams, picking me up and spinning me around. I squeal and giggle as he does. He throws me onto the bed, runs, and tackles me. His fingers find my rib cage and he starts tickling away. "J-Jay Jay, s-s-stop-p!" I screech, trying to shove him off. He giggles and finally lays down beside me. "Ugh I hate you!" I punch his arm, laughing

Silence..then a sniffle.

I jerk my head to look at him and I'm surprised at the tears rolling down his face. "Little one hates Jay Jay?" he sobs. Before I could answer, he shakes his head, jumps off the bed, and runs out of the room. "No! Jay Jay, come back!" I yelp, running after him. Tear well up in my eyes because I hurt his feelings.

I finally find him curled up in a corner in one of the upstairs living rooms. I slowly tiptoe over to him as I watch him cry and sniffle into his arms. "J-Jay Jay?" I ask quietly, not wanting to startle the precious creature. He jumps ten feet in the air anyway and lets out a loud shriek.

I start laughing hard at the girlish shriek, but he only gets madder at me. He pouts and huffs as more tears build up in his eyes. "No!" he whines, punching the floor. "Okay, Mr. Grumpy Gills." I mock Dory from one of my favorite films. He cracks a small smile at my words. "Hehehe Dory.." he mumbles to himself, his nose scrunching up as he giggles.

"I no hate you, Jay Jay. I loves you!" I whimper as he starts calming down. "Really? H-how much." he looks up at me with innocent wide eyes. "This much. Lots and lots!" I stretch my arms as far as they can go. "Dats a lot...To the moon and back?" he asks in a low whisper. "No." I shake my head and he whimpers like a kicked puppy. "To Zereteel and back!" I squeal and he giggles loudly. "Dat is a long ways." he says, his eyes sparkling. Our planet, Zereteel, was about 600 light years away so it really was a lot.

"Can I's has a hug, Jay Jay?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. He nods happily and I jump on him, giggling. He makes on "ooff" sound as he catches me but still tucks me under his chin. His arms wrap tightly around me. I look up at him and he puckers his lips. "I wove you!" he mumbles as I pucker my lips too. "I wove you woo." I say before pecking his lips over and over. We both laugh into the kiss and Jason buries his hands under my shirt and starts tickling my back with his fingertips.

"Hey, lets go downstairs!" Jason says before picking me up and running out of the room and down the hall. My eyes widen as I realize the gang is all downstairs. I don't want them to see Jason all innocent like then never take him seriously again.

"Jay Jay no-" I go to say but he just keeps walking downstairs and all the gang stares at him. "Hey guys! Princess and I are going to go bake now!" he squeals and I instantly face palm. Oh muffins...